Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,665 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FP1H][Rom][Cwm][Odin]Tweaked v2.2 UPDATED 06/26/12

Tip us?

tonsit
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyssee View Post
Sorry but I don't have adb. Where does it install the scripts to? I noticed I don't have an int.d folder, if that matters. If so, I could manually create it and see if it works? Thanks for your help but please don't spend too much time on this... I feel guilty needing help...

Edit: I figured it out. It seems the 0415 kernel doesn't create the /int.d folder. I went back and flashed the 0130 pbj and it created the folder and now tweaktools is working. Thanks for your help and great job on your addition to this already great ROM!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA
0415 is actually different from the kernel on the site now btw. i just noticed thats what you're using. The one on the site now, creates the init.d folder cause it has a file to place there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonsit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsit View Post
0415 is actually different from the kernel on the site now btw. i just noticed thats what you're using. The one on the site now, creates the init.d folder cause it has a file to place there.
Hey tonsit, can you give us the details on this kernel? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to buhohitr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

indyssee
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsit View Post
Just so you know... I applied the zipalign and Siyah tweaks and my phone has never been so fast. And that's without any overclocking or changing anything else. So thank you, good sir!

Tueyjr
Old
Thanks Meter 3
How many of the tweaks can be applied simultaneously? Do they offset or overwrite each other? I have converted to ext4, applied the renice settings and applied the v66 tweaks. I love how snappy everything is and I'd prefer not to mess up anything by creating conflicts.

Are there any threads that give more details about what each tweak does beside the Tonsit site?

Sorry for all the noob questions, but I'd like to better understand what I'm doing here.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

DTSkyCop
Old
(Last edited by DTSkyCop; 23rd April 2012 at 12:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by indyssee View Post
Just so you know... I applied the zipalign and Siyah tweaks and my phone has never been so fast. And that's without any overclocking or changing anything else. So thank you, good sir!

What about your kernel Indy...? You still stock fp1h...? I just am not sure what to apply "Tweak" wise as I tried the PBJ kernel that was on here and got bad results because I did not overclock.

Just curious...

ffd173
Old
Thanks Meter 10
does anyone know why LIVE Wallpapers is not a choice under wallpaper in this rom?

I can't find it anywhere.

I am using this rom with pbj kernel.

thank you

indyssee
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTSkyCop View Post
What about your kernel Indy...? You still stock fp1h...? I just am not sure what to apply "Tweak" wise as I tried the PBJ kernel that was on here and got back results because I did not overlock.

Just curious...
I used imoseyons kernel to convert to ext then used the one on tonsits website. Phone has never been more snappy.

The Following User Says Thank You to indyssee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

indyssee
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tueyjr View Post
How many of the tweaks can be applied simultaneously? Do they offset or overwrite each other? I have converted to ext4, applied the renice settings and applied the v66 tweaks. I love how snappy everything is and I'd prefer not to mess up anything by creating conflicts.

Are there any threads that give more details about what each tweak does beside the Tonsit site?

Sorry for all the noob questions, but I'd like to better understand what I'm doing here.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1369817

This post has some info on Siyah and is a extremely informative post overall.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indyssee For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

THEbigSWEEN
Old
Thanks Meter 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffd173 View Post
does anyone know why LIVE Wallpapers is not a choice under wallpaper in this rom?

I can't find it anywhere.

I am using this rom with pbj kernel.

thank you
Live wallpapers was taken out as bloat, but you should be able to put it back in with Tweak Tools. Can't think of the apk name off the top of my head but I believe it's something like "livewallpaperchooser.apk" You can usually tell what something is by the name of the apk, but ya just run Tweak Tools and go to applications and it'll be there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THEbigSWEEN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

piizzadude
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEbigSWEEN View Post
Live wallpapers was taken out as bloat, but you should be able to put it back in with Tweak Tools. Can't think of the apk name off the top of my head but I believe it's something like "livewallpaperchooser.apk" You can usually tell what something is by the name of the apk, but ya just run Tweak Tools and go to applications and it'll be there.
to get them back do ^^^^^^^^^^^. Worked like a charm

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe