Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,953 Members 36,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Eryigit-GB-2.3.6 G70ZCKPA Galaxy Player 5.0 For USA and INT (Rls:3.5) {UPDATED}

Tip us?

kfirbep
Old
Thanks Meter 11
If i upgrade the rom from 3.0 to 3.5 ver. I have to do all the wipe data and davilak?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

Rapydax
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfirbep View Post
If i upgrade the rom from 3.0 to 3.5 ver. I have to do all the wipe data and davilak?

yes. you can use titanium backup later to restore the apps you want, if you made a back-up of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rapydax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kfirbep
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapydax View Post
yes. you can use titanium backup later to restore the apps you want, if you made a back-up of them.
Ok thanks

joethaking06
Old
(Last edited by joethaking06; 22nd April 2012 at 10:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
i don't have any vibration on notifications and i'm sure i have all the settings right.... i have the usa 5.0 what should i do? nice rom btw

kfirbep
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Just installed the rom.
Its really great much more faster from the previous rom and the touch sensitive is much better.
Great rom i couldn't find any problems with it only that it doesnt have ics. If you will do ics on this rom it will be much better.
Anyway great job!!!

Sent from my YP-G70 using xda premium

blcistheking
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Great rom, thanks alot for all of your hard work on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to blcistheking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrjaredbeta
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I really like the xperia s launcher (I'm actually using it right now) but is there any way you can add HTC sense because I am very fond of that ui. Thanks for all of you hard work!

Jayydude_SGP
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I haven't even flashed it yet and I'm inlove! The OP is screaming SUPER - ROM! lol I am leaving ICS for this until the camera and stuff is somewhat stable. I can tell there has been a lot of work put into this ROM. I started using your ROMs when Meticulus stopped dev'ing. I'm very appreciative of your work bro. Thank you so much. Is it possible for you to try to port HP Web OS 3.0? I saw the EVO 3D received it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jayydude_SGP For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eerie_silence
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Some benchmarks pls?

Higgsy
Old
Thanks Meter 618
nice rom, thanks! out of interest I see in earlier versions you had a blue theme, just wondered why you reverted back to stock?

Nexus 5 - Cataclysm - Faux Kernel