ICS a place to chat

Tip us?

te45a
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobmojo View Post
I second what PsiPhiDan said.
I'm very happy with AOKP B31 (with camera fix) using the .14 Mason Kernel.
I can't wait for the next AOKP build and Mason kernel v.15.
I might be wrong but I don't think AOKP has full HWA, how do we confirm this?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Notorious
Old
Thanks Meter 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by te45a View Post
I might be wrong but I don't think AOKP has full HWA, how do we confirm this?

Go into settings and if the background is just black it has partial HWA. If it has full HWA the background will be a gradient color. Aokp has full hwa since build 30 i think or 31

te45a
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo4gnoob View Post
Go into settings and if the background is just black it has partial HWA. If it has full HWA the background will be a gradient color. Aokp has full hwa since build 30 i think or 31
Last time I ran with AOKP it was 29 and they didn't have it, also had bunch of FC so I switched, does 31 have any FC's?

The Following User Says Thank You to te45a For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timn03
Old
(Last edited by timn03; 23rd April 2012 at 04:59 PM.) Reason: mistypes w/ additional info
Thanks Meter 10
Default AOKP Build 33

Flashed AOKP build 33 on my evo last night. Everything that worked for me in milestone 4 works, plus the additional features from builds 31 and 32, and very, VERY smooth. Also, not sure which latest build included the working wifi hotspot, but it's working great, too. Very pleased with this build, looking forward to milestone 5! Great work AOKP dev team, keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to timn03 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

te45a
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by timn03 View Post
Flashed AOKP build 33 on my evo last night. Everything that worked for me in milestone 4 works, plus the additional features from builds 31 and 32, and very, VERY smooth. Also, not sure which latest build included the working wifi hotspot, but it's working great, too. Very pleased with this build, looking forward to milestone 5! Great work AOKP dev team, keep it up!
Did anyone try GPS on AOKP 33, had trouble with Navigation

The Following User Says Thank You to te45a For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PsiPhiDan
Old
Thanks Meter 621
Quote:
Did anyone try GPS on AOKP 33, had trouble with Navigation

I used it today with no problems whatsoever. What is happening on yours?
The Following User Says Thank You to PsiPhiDan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

te45a
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsiPhiDan View Post
I used it today with no problems whatsoever. What is happening on yours?
Its searching for GPS but never acquired the signal, it found my location no problem

PsiPhiDan
Old
Thanks Meter 621
Quote:
Its searching for GPS but never acquired the signal, it found my location no problem

Mine did that too but then I turned on the GPS toggle and it locked me in seconds.

te45a
Old
Thanks Meter 59
I had GPS on, it finally locked in but if I was moving than it would lose the signal again

tgm4883
Old
Thanks Meter 0
So I've been running the unofficial CM9 nightly from May 10th, and I've noticed a few issues. Wondering if anyone else running this build has seen the same.

[ROM] Unofficial CM9 for Supersonic Nightlies (2012-5-10)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1625096

1) After calling 911, the phone is in emergency mode and cannot make normal calls until rebooted. I don't have a lock screen and had just dialed 911 just like any other call I would have made so I thought that was weird.

2) I cannot call out through my Google Voice. What happens is the person on the other end sees me calling from my cell number, not my Google voice number. I attempted turning on some of the GV features via the touch tones, but those didn't work so it seems the call isn't being routed through the GV servers at all. It's worth noting that this worked previous to me switching to this ROM ( I used the kushdeck ICS rom before ) and that I have Sprint GV integration but didn't choose to use my Sprint number with GV.