[Q] Gradually Increasing Ringtone Volume with Cyanogenmod?

OP kingstah

22nd April 2012, 08:41 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 10

34 posts
Hi,
I am using Cyanogenmod 7.2 (FXP 115) on my Xperia Mini Pro. This ROM does not provide a setting for a gradually increasing ringtone (like, start with really low volume on an incoming call and slowly increase to max when the call is not answered).
The only solution I have come across which could kind of work is the "Inreasing Ring" app on the market, but since I don't have a google account, I can't download that.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Or, can anybody provide an APK for Increasing Ring, so I can see if it works for me?
Thanks!

kingstah
22nd April 2012, 11:11 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,010

3,944 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstah

Hi,
I am using Cyanogenmod 7.2 (FXP 115) on my Xperia Mini Pro. This ROM does not provide a setting for a gradually increasing ringtone (like, start with really low volume on an incoming call and slowly increase to max when the call is not answered).
The only solution I have come across which could kind of work is the "Inreasing Ring" app on the market, but since I don't have a google account, I can't download that.
Does anybody have a solution for this? Or, can anybody provide an APK for Increasing Ring, so I can see if it works for me?
Thanks!

kingstah

You could make a Google Account then...
22nd April 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

34 posts
Well, part of the reason I switched to CM is I'm not comfortable with the big G and its terms at all, so I definitely won't do that...
3rd May 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

34 posts
Bump...

Is there really no solution besides the IncreasingRing app? C'mon...

Thanks

kingstah
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread