DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Learn More About Linux with Linux Man Pages

Linux is quite a powerful and very configurable operating system. Thanks to some user-friendly … more

Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Terraria For R800

OP retrogrymlyn

22nd April 2012, 09:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11

32 posts
More
I was thinking about Porting Terraria For the Xperia Play. If I proceeded to do this, How many of you would play it/donate for it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retrogrymlyn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 09:37 PM   |  #2  
Flag Leiden
Thanks Meter: 217

725 posts
More
I'd play it.
22nd April 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 12

77 posts
If you do decide to port it, I would consider doing it through the Playstation Suite SDK, that way you have a single app that works across not just the Play, but the PSVita too. Heck, it could be a killer app for the Playstation suite if you did do it!

I say ... yes. It's a great game.
22nd April 2012, 10:31 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

110 posts
I would play it for sure. It would be really cool if we could have multilayer as well.
22nd April 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

32 posts
More
PSVita, and Playstation Suite
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDaveUK

If you do decide to port it, I would consider doing it through the Playstation Suite SDK, that way you have a single app that works across not just the Play, but the PSVita too. Heck, it could be a killer app for the Playstation suite if you did do it!

I say ... yes. It's a great game.

Yeah don't own a Vita, nor will I ever. However I might consider doing that, after I take the source code for the Java application (seeing as its coded in C# I have to Decompile it in something like MonoGame and rebuild as a APK) I might put it into Playstation Suite. Definitely something to consider. However right now i'm focusing more on just making it an APK.
22nd April 2012, 10:51 PM   |  #6  
OP Member

32 posts
More
Multiplayer will definitely be available.
22nd April 2012, 11:07 PM   |  #7  
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 237

752 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogrymlyn

I was thinking about Porting Terraria For the Xperia Play. If I proceeded to do this, How many of you would play it/donate for it?

I am absolutely for this idea! It would be great to play terraria on our Plays ;)

Sent from my beautiful Xperia PLAY using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #8  
Flag Tenerife
Thanks Meter: 639

2,458 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah don't own a Vita, nor will I ever. However I might consider doing that, after I take the source code for the Java application (seeing as its coded in C# I have to Decompile it in something like MonoGame and rebuild as a APK) I might put it into Playstation Suite. Definitely something to consider. However right now i'm focusing more on just making it an APK.

The PS Suite SDK uses C# as the language of choice. If the game has the source code in that language it should be easier to bring it to the Suite and use the tools that it provides to create the APK.

XPlay-Swype
The Following User Says Thank You to Logseman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:42 AM   |  #9  
OP Member

32 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman

The PS Suite SDK uses C# as the language of choice. If the game has the source code in that language it should be easier to bring it to the Suite and use the tools that it provides to create the APK.

XPlay-Swype

Really now? I had no idea! Gonna look into it. Really the only problems would be GUIs and other controls. Any Suggestions?
23rd April 2012, 02:02 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 3

110 posts
Quote:

Really now? I had no idea! Gonna look into it. Really the only problems would be GUIs and other controls. Any Suggestions?

Make them touch.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread