FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Terraria For R800

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
By retrogrymlyn, Member on 22nd April 2012, 08:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I was thinking about Porting Terraria For the Xperia Play. If I proceeded to do this, How many of you would play it/donate for it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to retrogrymlyn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd April 2012, 08:37 PM |#2  
ridder215215's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leiden
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
I'd play it.
22nd April 2012, 09:14 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
If you do decide to port it, I would consider doing it through the Playstation Suite SDK, that way you have a single app that works across not just the Play, but the PSVita too. Heck, it could be a killer app for the Playstation suite if you did do it!

I say ... yes. It's a great game.
22nd April 2012, 09:31 PM |#4  
benc1213's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I would play it for sure. It would be really cool if we could have multilayer as well.
22nd April 2012, 09:34 PM |#5  
retrogrymlyn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
PSVita, and Playstation Suite
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDaveUK

If you do decide to port it, I would consider doing it through the Playstation Suite SDK, that way you have a single app that works across not just the Play, but the PSVita too. Heck, it could be a killer app for the Playstation suite if you did do it!

I say ... yes. It's a great game.


Yeah don't own a Vita, nor will I ever. However I might consider doing that, after I take the source code for the Java application (seeing as its coded in C# I have to Decompile it in something like MonoGame and rebuild as a APK) I might put it into Playstation Suite. Definitely something to consider. However right now i'm focusing more on just making it an APK.
22nd April 2012, 09:51 PM |#6  
retrogrymlyn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Multiplayer will definitely be available.
22nd April 2012, 10:07 PM |#7  
romcio47's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bydgoszcz
Thanks Meter: 241
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogrymlyn

I was thinking about Porting Terraria For the Xperia Play. If I proceeded to do this, How many of you would play it/donate for it?

I am absolutely for this idea! It would be great to play terraria on our Plays ;)

Sent from my beautiful Xperia PLAY using Tapatalk
22nd April 2012, 10:47 PM |#8  
Logseman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tenerife
Thanks Meter: 643
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogrymlyn

Yeah don't own a Vita, nor will I ever. However I might consider doing that, after I take the source code for the Java application (seeing as its coded in C# I have to Decompile it in something like MonoGame and rebuild as a APK) I might put it into Playstation Suite. Definitely something to consider. However right now i'm focusing more on just making it an APK.

The PS Suite SDK uses C# as the language of choice. If the game has the source code in that language it should be easier to bring it to the Suite and use the tools that it provides to create the APK.

XPlay-Swype
The Following User Says Thank You to Logseman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:42 AM |#9  
retrogrymlyn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman

The PS Suite SDK uses C# as the language of choice. If the game has the source code in that language it should be easier to bring it to the Suite and use the tools that it provides to create the APK.

XPlay-Swype

Really now? I had no idea! Gonna look into it. Really the only problems would be GUIs and other controls. Any Suggestions?
23rd April 2012, 01:02 AM |#10  
benc1213's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogrymlyn

Really now? I had no idea! Gonna look into it. Really the only problems would be GUIs and other controls. Any Suggestions?

Make them touch.
23rd April 2012, 01:14 AM |#11  
retrogrymlyn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
"Make them touch"
Quote:
Originally Posted by benc1213

Make them touch.

Clearly, Im looking for Xperia play specific controls.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes