FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Bluetooth

316 posts
Thanks Meter: 33
 
By 420fan, Senior Member on 8th April 2012, 09:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am using a plantronics voyager pro +, but can't seem to get a good connection with any rom. I used to get better performance with sense roms vs. ASOP roms, but now when I'm using my BT headset streaming music, it cuts in and out almost every 30-60 seconds. I tried reflashing Magnolia, and I am still having the issue. Is there anyone else having bluetooth issues, and is there any ROMS better at bluetooth performance?
 
 
8th April 2012, 09:53 PM |#2  
disconnecktie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420fan

I am using a plantronics voyager pro +, but can't seem to get a good connection with any rom. I used to get better performance with sense roms vs. ASOP roms, but now when I'm using my BT headset streaming music, it cuts in and out almost every 30-60 seconds. I tried reflashing Magnolia, and I am still having the issue. Is there anyone else having bluetooth issues, and is there any ROMS better at bluetooth performance?

I would say a stock sense or a rom based from stock would be a good bet. When the Bluetooth cuts out is the phone in your pocket or kind of far from the earpiece?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
8th April 2012, 10:02 PM |#3  
420fan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancaster, PA
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie

I would say a stock sense or a rom based from stock would be a good bet. When the Bluetooth cuts out is the phone in your pocket or kind of far from the earpiece?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

I was at the park today, and had the phone sitting on the ground next to me. It usually happens when its in my pocket.
8th April 2012, 10:06 PM |#4  
disconnecktie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
More
I have the same problem with Bluetooth if its in my pocket that's why I asked. Occasionally it would happen when it was a few feet away but not often. A better Bluetooth device may make a difference though.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
9th April 2012, 01:54 AM |#5  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,998
 
Donate to Me
More
I've had no problems with streaming via bt... My piece is a blueant q2.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
9th April 2012, 01:56 AM |#6  
disconnecktie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
More
Lol.... that a good piece man. Blueant makes some great headrests.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
9th April 2012, 02:48 AM |#7  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,998
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnecktie

Lol.... that a good piece man. Blueant makes some great headrests.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

I've been happy with it. Got it off eBay for $40 lol. Had to disable it reading my texts to me though. That got on my nerves fast.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 09:47 PM |#8  
420fan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancaster, PA
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CondemnedSoul

I've been happy with it. Got it off eBay for $40 lol. Had to disable it reading my texts to me though. That got on my nerves fast.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium

do you use it to stream music?
22nd April 2012, 10:09 PM |#9  
CondemnedSoul's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,998
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420fan

do you use it to stream music?

Yes... Most of the day at work as well as in the car when someone has the hillbilly **** playing

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to CondemnedSoul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:23 PM |#10  
disconnecktie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,321
 
More
Motorola makes a pretty nice set of Bluetooth headphones that work great but they are like $80. I think they use a2dp which make them sound great with music.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
20th September 2012, 08:23 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 333
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420fan

I am using a plantronics voyager pro +, but can't seem to get a good connection with any rom. I used to get better performance with sense roms vs. ASOP roms, but now when I'm using my BT headset streaming music, it cuts in and out almost every 30-60 seconds. I tried reflashing Magnolia, and I am still having the issue. Is there anyone else having bluetooth issues, and is there any ROMS better at bluetooth performance?

I thought it was just me...doesn't matter what ROM i'm on music still cuts out. But it only does it if i'm walking, doesn't do it if I'm seated and listening to music.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes