No registration required

HTC EVO 4G LTE News-Videos/Pics [Official Thread]

OP sgt. slaughter

22nd April 2012, 09:40 PM   |  #741  
Thanks Meter: 106

650 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st420

How come these type of threads come down to Samsung cocklovers hijacking the thread? If we cared about your ****ty ass phones we would go in your section. Isn't this thread about the #1 phone of 2012? The HTC Evo 4G Lte?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

No ****, right? If I was interested in plastic toys I'll go to the Samsung forum, but last I checked this forum was HTC, and the thread is for news on AN HTC DEVICE. I keep checking in for news but all I see is unrelated BS.
22nd April 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #742  
Thanks Meter: 125

1,287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

I proved wrong on two different occasions:
-bootloader
-camera

And you refused to acknowledged either and kept arguing your moot points on both lol.

It's clear to everyone posting in this thread that you're nothing more than a troll playing devil's advocate, because if you were really trying to express any of your opinions or have a discussion, you'd at least acknowledge both sides instead of being hard-headed and continuing your "calling it like it is' agenda.

I don't remember the bootloader thing you're talking about. I honestly don't know what you're referring to.

The camera thing was not proving me wrong. You just posted your opinion that you thought I was wrong. There was no proof there. I was the only I've who posted why actual pictures if you want to get technical about it.

Anyway, the camera thing was kind of irrelevant anyway. It was only being discussed because mlin says he was worried that a new Samsung camera would suck, while he was sure the next HTC camera would be great. I pointed out that HTC was the company with the history of crappy cameras, not Samsung. I'm sure even the must devout HTC supporters will agree that Samsung cameras have traditionally been good, while HTC cameras have traditionally been less than stellar.
Last edited by WatermelonSlim; 22nd April 2012 at 10:57 PM.
22nd April 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #743  
Recognized Developer
Flag Pasadena, CA
Thanks Meter: 10,022

4,327 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSlim

I don't remember the bootloader thing you're talking about. I honestly don't know what you're referring to.

The camera thing was not proving me wrong. You just posted your opinion that you thought I was wrong. There was no proof there. I was the only I've who posted why actual pictures if you want to get technical about it.

Anyway, the cavers thing was kind irf irrelevant anyway. It was only being discussed because mlin says he was worried that a new Samsung camera would suck, while he was sure the next HTC camera would be great. I pointed out that HTC was the company with the history of crappy cameras, not Samsung. I'm sure even the must devout HTC supporters will agree that Samsung cameras have traditionally been good, while HTC cameras have traditionally been less than stellar.

This is true, up until the Amaze 4G/MT4GS. Opinions aside, read any article written by a reputable website and despite what hatred you may have for HTC, it will be pretty clear that the camera is far better than the Galaxy Nexus, the SGSII, and other Samsung phones.

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/iP...parison_id2883

If you can't acknowledge the results of this article, then your posting agenda will just be made that much clearer to the rest of us.
22nd April 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #744  
Thanks Meter: 125

1,287 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

This is true, up until the Amaze 4G/MT4GS. Opinions aside, read any article written by a reputable website and despite what hatred you may have for HTC, it will be pretty clear that the camera is far better than the Galaxy Nexus, the SGSII, and other Samsung phones.

http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/iP...parison_id2883

If you can't acknowledge the results of this article, then your posting agenda will just be made that much clearer to the rest of us.

There are plenty of other sites who tested and determined the Amaze wasn't better, for example:
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2395393,00.asp

Even phone arena, the site you linked to, said they would pick the Samsung camera:
http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/HT..._id2860/page/3

I'm not saying the Amaze camera sucks or anything. I was just saying you don't have to worry about Samsung making a crappy camera that just has more megapixels than their last crappy camera. This is what mlin said, and I was arguing that historically HTC was the one making crappy cameras and just increasing the megapixels, while Samsung has historically made good cameras.

It sounds like you actually agree with me, so there is no point arguing the semantics
Last edited by WatermelonSlim; 22nd April 2012 at 11:21 PM.
23rd April 2012, 12:22 AM   |  #745  
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 4,505

9,991 posts
More
What happened to all the Evo LTE news? I don't see any
The Following User Says Thank You to FrozenRiff For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:08 AM   |  #746  
Thanks Meter: 11

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpineda101

What happened to all the Evo LTE news? I don't see any

you're in the wrong thread. This thread is about htc v. samsung, cameras, bootloaders, s-off, donkeys, and camels.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xclusivx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #747  
Account currently disabled
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 202

891 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusivx

you're in the wrong thread. This thread is about htc v. samsung, cameras, bootloaders, s-off, donkeys, and camels.

Watermelons and coconuts and oranges

Sent from my powered Shooter E3D with Infection of AnthraX Jamz by wolf.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .Elite_The_King. For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:32 AM   |  #748  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 7

71 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusivx

Lol can we go back to the Evo LTE please?
23rd April 2012, 02:45 AM   |  #749  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Raleigh
Thanks Meter: 2,940

5,644 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by colgex

Lol can we go back to the Evo LTE please?

So still I'm shocked that the OneS and OneX are selling for the same on contract...

$550(200 on contract) for the EVO 4G LTE is a solid deal imho!

Though I do NOT understand how the OneS is $199($550 off contract at BestBuy) is the SAME price as the OneX...least the on contract price of $199 at ATT...

Just confusing how the OneX=OneS=EVO4GLTE price wise...
23rd April 2012, 03:33 AM   |  #750  
Account currently disabled
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 492

2,628 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt. Slaughter

so still i'm shocked that the ones and onex are selling for the same on contract...

$550(200 on contract) for the evo 4g lte is a solid deal imho!

Though i do not understand how the ones is $199($550 off contract at bestbuy) is the same price as the onex...least the on contract price of $199 at att...

Just confusing how the onex=ones=evo4glte price wise...

lte pawns those hands down

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
evo, htc, lte, sprint
Previous Thread Next Thread