Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM7DX2 WIFI and Dialer fix/mod (enable cron scheduler)!

OP Moon Shadow - NM

13th April 2012, 01:14 AM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 269

940 posts
Okay, I attempted to install everything. I am confident everything is installed but I have no idea how to use any of it. I tried the cmd line in the dummy guide but no luck. I feel like an idiot

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I figured it out. My path was different than what was listed in your post because when I installed I did things a little differently. If I knew how to copy and paste from the cmd prompt I would paste where I am at. It says at the bottom off blah blah blah blah....daemon started successfully. I think this is where I need to be? Sorry for the super noob post here.
13th April 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #82  
OP Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 497

449 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno77

Okay, I attempted to install everything. I am confident everything is installed but I have no idea how to use any of it. I tried the cmd line in the dummy guide but no luck. I feel like an idiot

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

I figured it out. My path was different than what was listed in your post because when I installed I did things a little differently. If I knew how to copy and paste from the cmd prompt I would paste where I am at. It says at the bottom off blah blah blah blah....daemon started successfully. I think this is where I need to be? Sorry for the super noob post here.

Okay, come to http://webchat.freenode.net and join the #cm7dx2 channel. I'm logged in there. It will be much faster and easier than here via posts. Once we have you working, come back in here and post your results for everyone else, please. Thank you.

Ciao!
17th April 2012, 07:37 PM   |  #83  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 4

81 posts
Donate to Me
More
I flashed the zip, and wifi still is turning off when phone goes into standby. Also the dialer is still lagging. The first day, after flashing the zip, it didn't lag at all. Day 2, 3 and 4, its still taking up to 30 sseconds to dial.

Sent from an EpicBlue CM7X2
18th April 2012, 06:58 AM   |  #84  
OP Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque

449 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnaferraro

I flashed the zip, and wifi still is turning off when phone goes into standby. Also the dialer is still lagging. The first day, after flashing the zip, it didn't lag at all. Day 2, 3 and 4, its still taking up to 30 sseconds to dial.

Sent from an EpicBlue CM7X2

Yeah, I dunno why it's doing that... I have found that I have to reboot once a day... I usually do that in the morning since I usually nandroid while I do my morning stuff. I'm not sure what caused it to fail after a day or so, but I am looking into it.

Cisco!

Sent from my Motorola Droid X2 running CM7 from dragonzkiller. What's with the locked bootloader Moto????
20th April 2012, 02:02 AM   |  #85  
Thanks Meter: 10

108 posts
Updates nicely
I couldn't from instructions or other replies to this thread if this update would wipe old applications or settings. Happy to report that RC1 installs nicely over RC0 and retains all applications and settings. I did wipe cache and dalvik cache after install.
20th April 2012, 02:11 AM   |  #86  
Thanks Meter: 21

143 posts
Mine still says rc0 in the mod version under about phone but its got all the new features? ???????

Droid X2 CM7
22nd April 2012, 04:31 AM   |  #87  
Flag Mamou
Thanks Meter: 36

553 posts
More
It needs update. U are back to rc0.

Sent from my MB870 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #88  
OP Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque

449 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by king..kranium

It needs update. U are back to rc0.

This mod doesn't mess with build.prop. Someone probably flashed my older MultiTouch mod. That one has been updated as it messes with the build.prop. Or, BallTongue's Mashup or the Speedy Script that is out there. Anything that replaces the build.prop file will need updating. Anything that just modifies the build.prop is just fine.

Ciao!
The Following User Says Thank You to Moon Shadow - NM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #89  
Flag Mamou
Thanks Meter: 36

553 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Shadow - NM

This mod doesn't mess with build.prop. Someone probably flashed my older MultiTouch mod. That one has been updated as it messes with the build.prop. Or, BallTongue's Mashup or the Speedy Script that is out there. Anything that replaces the build.prop file will need updating. Anything that just modifies the build.prop is just fine.

Ciao!

Thanks for the clarification. "The more you know"

3rd May 2012, 11:46 PM   |  #90  
Flag Hampton Roads, VA
Thanks Meter: 18

114 posts
More
I flashed this yesterday and my dialer problem was fixed, but I wake up this morning to no 3g service.

Has anyone else lost complete service to 3g as a result of this zip file?

I'm on RC1.
Last edited by phieta; 3rd May 2012 at 11:59 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7dx2, cron, dialer, wifi
Previous Thread Next Thread