[ROM] IML74K_Ics_Perfection_UCLD2 05.04.12

OP hayn_pryde46

22nd April 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #601  
Thanks Meter: 5

72 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by htwnzballa09

Don't know if its Been posted but it takes a while for my contacts to show up on this ROM. Sometimes doesn't even show contacts. Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...9#post24730489

Look at post 15 and let me know
22nd April 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #602  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
This is one of the best ROMs in the T989 in ICS ive played with, with no issues, its the most complete daily driver. Very good battery life
22nd April 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #603  
Flag Lockport, IL
Thanks Meter: 427

676 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGWisdom

@ Wali01x-Thanks a lot bro! Its been a long time coming. I usually sit in the background, trolling along, doing my own things, making my own fixes. But, lately I have just been compelled to do it for the community out of my love for smartphones, tech and android! I actually do have a couple of inquiries. I'll be hittin you up!

UPDATE: Alrighty folks, down to the nitty... I have blue text on all popups, except the power menu and that pesky wifi screen. I went through 60 sum odd xml's and getting closer and may even be on top of it after gettin up wit wali01x. Call screen is back black . Xda, has blue text on dark buttons now, but I did get blue text in some places it shouldnt be, like contacts text field. Was just a lil bit hard on the eyes, nothing major. I'm oh so close, so just hang tight everyone!

And a big thanks to everyone that helped to point out things I didnt see initially. The community is truly an asset to people who do these kinds of customizations!

P.s. If you flashed one of the fixes and now cant see text or whatever the case may be, you can simply flash my lockscreen fix zip and it should put you back to normal until I get things ironed out!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63876562/OG....ICS%20blue.zip

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63876562/OG....tock_White.zip

Is there a way you can make this zip have the original lock screen from rc1/rc2/rc3 and not the new one ? If so can you just say what files I have to change in the framework-res.apk or could you just make a zip of it?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
Last edited by JPOKeefe; 22nd April 2012 at 10:38 PM.
22nd April 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #604  
Thanks Meter: 4

83 posts
Is anyone elses Instagram freezing up?
22nd April 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #605  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 59

209 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelefriese

Is anyone elses Instagram freezing up?

That's an issue with instagram, not with the ROM. Feel free to tell instagram that all iPod apps suck ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 11:09 PM   |  #606  
Flag Lockport, IL

676 posts
More
OG in your new release for the text issue, when I flashed it nothing was fixed in either of the downloads and I followed the install instructions and did it multiple times. And nothing.

22nd April 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #607  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
My Instagram is fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
23rd April 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #608  
Flag Milwaukee-414
Thanks Meter: 905

593 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPOKeefe

Is there a way you can make this zip have the original lock screen from rc1/rc2/rc3 and not the new one ? If so can you just say what files I have to change in the framework-res.apk or could you just make a zip of it?

I'm not the dev. I dont even know how it was achieved, unless I broke the entire rom down. Like he said, take the framework-res and systemui apks and push them through using root explorer. Reboot into recovery. wipe cache, wipe dalvik, fix permissions, reboot, done! As for those zip files there, they dont fix the text at all! I pulled those zips to further look into all of the xmls, so that i can globally map all colors used within the gui. When I crack it, this thread will know first.
23rd April 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #609  
Flag Lockport, IL

676 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGWisdom

I'm not the dev. I dont even know how it was achieved, unless I broke the entire rom down. Like he said, take the framework-res and systemui apks and push them through using root explorer. Reboot into recovery. wipe cache, wipe dalvik, fix permissions, reboot, done! As for those zip files there, they dont fix the text at all! I pulled those zips to further look into all of the xmls, so that i can globally map all colors used within the gui. When I crack it, this thread will know first.

Ohhhh my bad haha

23rd April 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #610  
Flag Milwaukee-414
Thanks Meter: 905

593 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not a problem!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread