Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Leather case left scuff marks all over my NT

OP strictlyrude27

20th March 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 56

146 posts
Mr clean magic eraser and alcohol.
22nd April 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C64assembly

Mr clean magic eraser and alcohol.

Seriously?
1st May 2012, 05:26 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 3

15 posts
More
So, I bypassed this issue after hearing about the stain issue on the Roocase from this thread.

So, to get around the problem, I got an Otterbox Commuter, and put velcro on the back of it. It gives me Otterbox-level protection with the ability to have a stand that will hold it in portrait or landscape mode. Since the stand originally just uses velcro for this it functions exactly as it originally did.

I just got vecro adhesive tape from the local WalMart and put 2 strips on the middle part of the back of the Otterbox.

One thing I like about the case is that it has a little pocket that fits a microfiber screen cleaner cloth in a small plastic envelope.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread