Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][ICS][5/6][4.0.4] Glitchy CM9 Kangs nightlies

OP Stephen.k.spear

22nd April 2012, 05:52 AM   |  #141  
droidstyle's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 3,436
 
6,191 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxStechxX

Say I posted this first in Q&A with no response so please don't flame me for this. I just got a new battery, a 1800mAh for the epic so I get some extra life on my fassy & I wanted to see the stats like mAh & temperature. Battery health. I just can't seem to find them?

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

i believe that was the spare parts app that showed those stats...it was packaged into cm7 based roms but i dont recall it ever on ics. you can just download the app from market.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidstyle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 06:25 AM   |  #142  
XxStechxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ND
Thanks Meter: 37
 
205 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidstyle

i believe that was the spare parts app that showed those stats...it was packaged into cm7 based roms but i dont recall it ever on ics. you can just download the app from market.

Boom there it is!

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
22nd April 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #143  
00ffej's Avatar
Member
Flag Twin Falls, ID
Thanks Meter: 4
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Experiencing random freezes and reboots. I feel dumb for asking, but how do I pull a logcat next time it happens?


Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #144  
shag_on_e's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
681 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00ffej

Experiencing random freezes and reboots. I feel dumb for asking, but how do I pull a logcat next time it happens?


Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2


A super easy way is to download aLogcat and aLogrecord. It does all the work if you don't know how.

~~~~There is no spoon~~~~
23rd April 2012, 10:03 PM   |  #145  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
1,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Ok I know I missed so days but I got a good one cookin. It was worth the wait.

On a development note it looks like THS is pushing to get Official nightlies. When this happens I will prolly drop these glitched nightlies unless there is an uprising of support for wanting them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:53 PM   |  #146  
neozen21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Henderson, NV
Thanks Meter: 102
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear

On a development note it looks like THS is pushing to get Official nightlies. When this happens I will prolly drop these glitched nightlies unless there is an uprising of support for wanting them.

Unless THS includes the "big mem" feature, we will always prefer the Glitched Nightlies!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neozen21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #147  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
1,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neozen21

Unless THS includes the "big mem" feature, we will always prefer the Glitched Nightlies!!

They got it now but it's only 370mb.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
23rd April 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #148  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
99 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Are you saying there is something good cooking for the next nightly?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
24th April 2012, 01:01 AM   |  #149  
OP Senior Member
Flag West Palm Beach
Thanks Meter: 3,909
 
1,616 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleonm5

Are you saying there is something good cooking for the next nightly?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Oh yeah

Ahh... Typo. Sorry guys nightlies won't be out until later tonight. Still coming though.

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
Last edited by Stephen.k.spear; 24th April 2012 at 02:01 AM.
24th April 2012, 05:22 AM   |  #150  
XxStechxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ND
Thanks Meter: 37
 
205 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
That's the best I've gotten. Default settings

Glitchy AOKP Fascinate EC09 Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335237667351.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	1021714  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes