5,595,815 Members 36,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Tip us?

glevitan
Old
(Last edited by glevitan; 22nd April 2012 at 10:40 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1185

DONATE TO ME
As soon as I get the force close issue solved I will. Thanks man

EDIT: I posted there so someone might help better than here..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Rom: Stock
Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad Infinity tf700t - Got rid of this one...performance sucked
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 - Now we are talking

Easy Ace Root Tool
HTC Desire HD / Inspire 4G Ultimate Noob Guide
OneClickRoot Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
HTC Easy Unlock Bootloader Tool
Goldcard img Creator
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glevitan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gage0727
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Red face battery ?

hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.

glevitan
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1185

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gage0727 View Post
hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.
Gage, you need to give the Rom at least a week to settle...then assess battery life. This Rom has the best battery, but it all depends on the use you give to the phone. V6 script works great, but won't extend battery life. Just hold and be pacient...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note II
Rom: Stock
Tablet: Asus Transformer Pad Infinity tf700t - Got rid of this one...performance sucked
Tablet: Nexus 7 2013 - Now we are talking

Easy Ace Root Tool
HTC Desire HD / Inspire 4G Ultimate Noob Guide
OneClickRoot Galaxy Note (GT-N7000)
HTC Easy Unlock Bootloader Tool
Goldcard img Creator
The Following User Says Thank You to glevitan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gage0727
Old
Thanks Meter 4
yea I heard you had to give it time but didn't know had to give it a week. will do that bud thanks. need to give it time any ways. I have to find out how to flash my original back up back on it and re-soft lock the phone. vol. button issue was not fixed when I did the custom Rom like I was hoping so will have to do a warranty fix and can't do it with phone like this lol. oh well will get new phone and pick up were I left off here. thanks for the info.

ST3ALTHPSYCH0
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gage0727 View Post
Did you happen to flash on a partial battery charge? I did that the other day and my battery life was abysmal until I left it on the charger, rebooted to recovery and wiped the battery stats. Then left it on the charger to top off.

Sent from the computer I carry in my pocket.

Phone: Inspire 4g    ROM: AOSPX AR29    Kernel: TalonACE kernel for ICS
Radio: AT&T 12.39a.60.19_26.06.06.30_M & matching RIL

Desktop: ̷W̷i̷n̷d̷o̷w̷s̷ ̷7̷ ̷U̷l̷t̷i̷m̷a̷t̷e̷ ̷x̷6̷4̷ <-HDD issues Currently Fuduntu 64 bit
Laptop: Windows 8 CP

I don't ask for much, but a simple thanks is appreciated if you've benefited from my efforts.

DEVS: Need hosting for your ROM or themes?
PM me about free space on my FTP server.

gage0727
Old
Thanks Meter 4
thank you yea I did that. will try it. I have had to flash back to stock though getting ready to re-lock the phone. going to need to send it off to be repaired. vol+ button only works part of the time. waiting to hear back fro. HTC though and they are taking their sweet time about it. Haha. thanks much for the advice

kawie95
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Your website is confusing. What rom on your website is this rom?

Love your other roms though. Thanks!
-AT&T HTC 8x Blue 16gb

P00t
Old
Thanks Meter 609
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawie95 View Post
Your website is confusing. What rom on your website is this rom?

Love your other roms though. Thanks!
multi-device.
Main Phone: LG Nexus 4
---------------------------------------------------
Test Phone: HTC Inspire 4G
Main Tablet: ASUS Transformer Book T100
Test Tablet: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 101
The Following User Says Thank You to P00t For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HTC_DMJ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question Signal issues

All,

I absolutely love LOVE this rom. It's my first custom rom on my Inspire4G since I bought it, but I love it. It is very smooth and fast. However, I live in the Southern California area (about 35-40 miles from Los Angeles) and I get some of the WORST signal strength I have ever received. I have T-Mobile, and I only ever get full bars when I am usually in open areas outside that are clear of big buildings. When I am at work, or at home, or inside a building in general, my signal is just horrible.

Can anyone recommend a radio to flash that is known to be decent in my area? And do I need to do that S-OFF or is it S-OFF already when flashed w/ CoreDroid?

Towboat_man
Old
Thanks Meter 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_DMJ View Post
All,

I absolutely love LOVE this rom. It's my first custom rom on my Inspire4G since I bought it, but I love it. It is very smooth and fast. However, I live in the Southern California area (about 35-40 miles from Los Angeles) and I get some of the WORST signal strength I have ever received. I have T-Mobile, and I only ever get full bars when I am usually in open areas outside that are clear of big buildings. When I am at work, or at home, or inside a building in general, my signal is just horrible.

Can anyone recommend a radio to flash that is known to be decent in my area? And do I need to do that S-OFF or is it S-OFF already when flashed w/ CoreDroid?
You are already s-off sence you can Flash Cordroid

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
If you were helped out by anybody
Please smack the " Thanks Stamp "

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe