Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

OP Sergio76

22nd April 2012, 11:17 PM   |  #7571  
glevitan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,215
 
3,278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
As soon as I get the force close issue solved I will. Thanks man

EDIT: I posted there so someone might help better than here..

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
Last edited by glevitan; 22nd April 2012 at 11:40 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to glevitan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 05:40 AM   |  #7572  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Red face battery ?
hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.
23rd April 2012, 07:39 AM   |  #7573  
glevitan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 1,215
 
3,278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gage0727

hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.

Gage, you need to give the Rom at least a week to settle...then assess battery life. This Rom has the best battery, but it all depends on the use you give to the phone. V6 script works great, but won't extend battery life. Just hold and be pacient...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to glevitan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 09:33 AM   |  #7574  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
yea I heard you had to give it time but didn't know had to give it a week. will do that bud thanks. need to give it time any ways. I have to find out how to flash my original back up back on it and re-soft lock the phone. vol. button issue was not fixed when I did the custom Rom like I was hoping so will have to do a warranty fix and can't do it with phone like this lol. oh well will get new phone and pick up were I left off here. thanks for the info.
25th April 2012, 04:31 AM   |  #7575  
Senior Member
Flag Chattanooga, TN
Thanks Meter: 30
 
330 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gage0727

hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.

Did you happen to flash on a partial battery charge? I did that the other day and my battery life was abysmal until I left it on the charger, rebooted to recovery and wiped the battery stats. Then left it on the charger to top off.

Sent from the computer I carry in my pocket.
25th April 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #7576  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
202 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
thank you yea I did that. will try it. I have had to flash back to stock though getting ready to re-lock the phone. going to need to send it off to be repaired. vol+ button only works part of the time. waiting to hear back fro. HTC though and they are taking their sweet time about it. Haha. thanks much for the advice
25th April 2012, 10:30 PM   |  #7577  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Your website is confusing. What rom on your website is this rom?

Love your other roms though. Thanks!
26th April 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #7578  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 611
 
2,908 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawie95

Your website is confusing. What rom on your website is this rom?

Love your other roms though. Thanks!

multi-device.
The Following User Says Thank You to P00t For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2012, 12:18 AM   |  #7579  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Question Signal issues
All,

I absolutely love LOVE this rom. It's my first custom rom on my Inspire4G since I bought it, but I love it. It is very smooth and fast. However, I live in the Southern California area (about 35-40 miles from Los Angeles) and I get some of the WORST signal strength I have ever received. I have T-Mobile, and I only ever get full bars when I am usually in open areas outside that are clear of big buildings. When I am at work, or at home, or inside a building in general, my signal is just horrible.

Can anyone recommend a radio to flash that is known to be decent in my area? And do I need to do that S-OFF or is it S-OFF already when flashed w/ CoreDroid?
1st May 2012, 06:32 AM   |  #7580  
Towboat_man's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ashland,Ky.
Thanks Meter: 772
 
897 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_DMJ

All,

I absolutely love LOVE this rom. It's my first custom rom on my Inspire4G since I bought it, but I love it. It is very smooth and fast. However, I live in the Southern California area (about 35-40 miles from Los Angeles) and I get some of the WORST signal strength I have ever received. I have T-Mobile, and I only ever get full bars when I am usually in open areas outside that are clear of big buildings. When I am at work, or at home, or inside a building in general, my signal is just horrible.

Can anyone recommend a radio to flash that is known to be decent in my area? And do I need to do that S-OFF or is it S-OFF already when flashed w/ CoreDroid?

You are already s-off sence you can Flash Cordroid

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes