Originally Posted by radu242
I was dumb and I connected the microHDMI a couple months ago and obviously the phone overheated and couldn't hold a charge any more. After bringing the phone back to the store, they only gave me a new OEM battery. Now, 3 months later with the new OEM battery, I'm starting to wonder if there is permanent damage done to the phone itself, not the battery. I can barely scrape by with 1h30min of screen on time in one charge on a CM7.2 ROM with Faux kernel. Would updating to the new V21Y baseband or getting an anker 1550 mAh battery do anything? Or is there just permanent damage to the phone and and I am boned? Thanks
After hearing many stories about people getting their phone fried from using the HDMI features, I've decided to not even let the cord touch my phone. Right now, to me there's not really a need for it.
Current Device: iPhone 4S (White)
Current ROM: Not Applicable
Current Kernel: Not Applicable
Previous phones: iPhone 4 ---> Galaxy S 4g ---> HTC Sensation ---> LG G2x ---> iPhone 4S(current)
I want to kiss you.....