HTC One S

22nd April 2012, 05:05 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 81

1,203 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clninja

HTC one s arrived at our store today.. I got a chance to play with it and all I'm saying is.... I love the one s and will be trading my gs2 for it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I've been playing with it also. I can't say it better than the GSII though. I do like the screen even though people have been complaining about it. I think it's a little too thin though. Feels a little weird in the hand.

It is a smooth phone and people will enjoy using it. I just don't think it's a leap from what's out there already. People say that is supposed to be a lean version of sense but I feel like sense is still overpowering.
22nd April 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #92  
Flag Mechanicsburg
Thanks Meter: 408

1,999 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clninja

HTC one s arrived at our store today.. I got a chance to play with it and all I'm saying is.... I love the one s and will be trading my gs2 for it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I don't like how the top and bottom is plastic. They claim it's the ONE phone the ONE camera but it's 3 pieces. I'm sure someone will end up losing the top piece. I might switch. But HTC is in my bad side. Lame...

Sent from my SGH-T989
22nd April 2012, 07:34 PM   |  #93  
Flag Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 23

156 posts
More
I stay with this GS2 as long as I can.

Sent from my SGH-T989
22nd April 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #94  
Flag seattle
Thanks Meter: 76

498 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoi

I don't like how the top and bottom is plastic. They claim it's the ONE phone the ONE camera but it's 3 pieces. I'm sure someone will end up losing the top piece. I might switch. But HTC is in my bad side. Lame...

Sent from my SGH-T989

Funny I was saying the same thing about all Samsung phones before I bought one.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 10:19 PM   |  #95  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 78

380 posts
Donate to Me
More
No removable sd card, no dice. Can you swap batteries on it? I don't think you can. That is two in the negative column.

23rd April 2012, 12:22 AM   |  #96  
Thanks Meter: 10

120 posts
no remove battery, no sd card, only 16gb of on board storage, mediocre battery life, terrible drop test results.

pass

The gs2 is a great phone and I will hold on to it for at least another year, year and half. The only break I am waiting for is a huge leap in battery life. I am currently getting a day and half on a charge with moderate to heavy usage and that is then enough for me for the time being.
26th April 2012, 05:44 PM   |  #97  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
The whole "non-removable" battery bit killed it for me. I can't count how many times, no matter what model phone I'm using, I've had to pull battery... sounds like a problem waiting to happen!
27th April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #98  
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 251

868 posts
More
Well I had to come back amd comment here once more....after playing with my gs2 and the one s side by side a bit more I have to agree that the one s is just not a big enough leap for me to ditch my gs2 and get it. I will be sticking with the gs2....maybe ill get the next nexus....I was gonna hold out til the gs3 until I just figured out that it will be dual core as well

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by clninja; 28th April 2012 at 05:44 AM.
27th April 2012, 05:34 PM   |  #99  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 35

124 posts
More
The SGS3 will be released internationally first I wonder just how long Samsung is going to hold out prior to them releasing in the US because this is going to be strictly a Samsung release and not a retailer release (T-mobile, AT&T etc..)???
28th April 2012, 03:05 AM   |  #100  
Flag Chicago, Illinois
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
More
I am going to leave for the HTC one s however this phone is staying on the family as I am going to give in to my mom one of the darkside Roms

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread