5,593,248 Members 33,012 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ZR3D 4.3GT! (7-3) [team420] beats, fast! (ota-2.17.651.5)

Tip us?

troyboytn
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by mteezey View Post
Newest anthrax kernel is alot better on battery. It does not have the 2-3% per hour idle drain. I believe it is the qcbase rls4 1858 that im runnung now and my battery is still at 60% from this morning and ive flashed a few things.
That's good to hear. I just installed it this afternoon and haven't had a chance to get a good scope on battery.

afvr
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Why the htc music player, doesn't have search?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to afvr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

johntheman_692003
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Im using the kernal with the rom and unplugged at 9:30 and im at 76%
The Following User Says Thank You to johntheman_692003 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powduh09
Old
Thanks Meter 694

DONATE TO ME
I'm running anthrax rls8, and been unplugged since 7:30 a.m., lots of use, surfing xda, gmob, facebook, texting, barely any down time... But I'm on 23%...lol

sent from my downgraded hboot 1.50 3vo running ZR3D injected with anthrax... s-off HTC, thanks to the real developers, I now have control of my device again
The Following User Says Thank You to powduh09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

[motionless]
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 11674

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by powduh09 View Post
I'm running anthrax rls8, and been unplugged since 7:30 a.m., lots of use, surfing xda, gmob, facebook, texting, barely any down time... But I'm on 23%...lol

sent from my downgraded hboot 1.50 3vo running ZR3D injected with anthrax... s-off HTC, thanks to the real developers, I now have control of my device again
That still isn't bad.

EVO 3D - EVO 4G - EVO Shift - Optimus L9
*420SpecialBlends*
~Developer-Themer~

The Following User Says Thank You to [motionless] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aaronagis
Old
Thanks Meter 156
Nah not bad, but the new anthrax kernel on the QC base, is even better, I unplugged @ 6am with a full charge, and now its 2:15 & I am at 64% ... Think chads about got his kernel to surpass stock in battery life, cause I've been unsing my phone a lot, even left 4g on for 3 hours... Using 2.2a

http://db.tt/hxiGF8HI
The Following User Says Thank You to aaronagis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

intheb0x
Old
Thanks Meter 357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by evomike77 View Post
+1 for better battery...but without anthrax beats is not complete, i just bought 3 extra batterys for 10 bucks, lol let it drain

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

+ 1, i didnt even wipe cache when when i flashed 2.4 over 2.3, and i came out smelling like a rose, just lucky i guess.
Where did you get three batteries for 10 dollars?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
-Proud Att Note 2 Owner-
Go Android Or Go Home
The Following User Says Thank You to intheb0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

intheb0x
Old
Thanks Meter 357

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by twister99403 View Post
Ziggy kernel I use.....

http://db.tt/EjPkbz61

I flash and leave as is. Stays at max 1200 but the lag free governor is sick and I still get all day battery

How do we change governors? Nstools?

-Proud Att Note 2 Owner-
Go Android Or Go Home
The Following User Says Thank You to intheb0x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

powduh09
Old
Thanks Meter 694

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronagis View Post
Nah not bad, but the new anthrax kernel on the QC base, is even better, I unplugged @ 6am with a full charge, and now its 2:15 & I am at 64% ... Think chads about got his kernel to surpass stock in battery life, cause I've been unsing my phone a lot, even left 4g on for 3 hours... Using 2.2a

Is this a Qualcomm base you're talking about? Does it have beats? And ponury gesture mod support?

The Following User Says Thank You to powduh09 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

troyboytn
Old
Thanks Meter 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by powduh09 View Post
Is this a Qualcomm base you're talking about? Does it have beats? And ponury gesture mod support?

Yes, it is Qualcomm, integrated beats, and has built in swipe to unlock. No ponury app needed.

The Following User Says Thank You to troyboytn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
420, amazing rom!, bad ass rom!!!, balls to the wall, ftw, makes my nipples hard, special blends, zr3d