How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Endymion V3.4 vs Reaper V2.2.2

OP Fredericosilva

22nd April 2012, 02:13 PM   |  #21  
Flag berlin
Thanks Meter: 339

1,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke_Nuke

Using Reaper atm and I've had no significant problems with it. I haven't tried Endymion yet though.

Try it! Try it!

Sent by my fingers to your head.
22nd April 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #22  
Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 7

54 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyloh6696

Completely agree. Been a long time user of Endymion, but recently gave Repaer a go. It's much better than the default offerings from CM7. lowveld has done an awesome job and tweaked it up for performance. I particularly love the browser - it's so smooth and fast. Much smoother than default CM7. I tried to add GPU rendering in CM7, but still doesn't come as close as Reaper's way.

That's a great idea! I use Endymion as my main driver, as it has all my important data and Sense customization, but Reaper is more of a 'play' toy! It's much faster in regards to speed.

I can't comment on battery life, I'm finding both to be very similar IMO.

I've tried CM7 (somewhere back in 2011) It was nice but was missing a lot of the features from Sense that i liked. I didn't see the point in downloading apps to replace what i can already have. I agree Lowveld has done an awesome job! I haven't compare CM7 with reaper but sometimes Reaper feels like its faster than me lol. Its because Lowveld made Reaper that I'm on it And like you Reaper is my ''toy'' as well

Well with the battery life its just that Sense has a lot to connect with and once u have all of them in reach.. Well you tend to use (a lot) them for example Facebook (for sense), Task, (playing around in) Camera settings, Weather etc.

But then that's just me
22nd April 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #23  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 1,548

7,619 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FariG

I've tried CM7 (somewhere back in 2011) It was nice but was missing a lot of the features from Sense that i liked. I didn't see the point in downloading apps to replace what i can already have. I agree Lowveld has done an awesome job! I haven't compare CM7 with reaper but sometimes Reaper feels like its faster than me lol. Its because Lowveld made Reaper that I'm on it And like you Reaper is my ''toy'' as well

Well with the battery life its just that Sense has a lot to connect with and once u have all of them in reach.. Well you tend to use (a lot) them for example Facebook (for sense), Task, (playing around in) Camera settings, Weather etc.

But then that's just me

Yeah, actually using Reaper for the day, I can say I'm getting better battery life. I'm not sure though, because I have been using my Endymion setup since January, so I fear it has corrupted over time and giving me bad battery life...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread