FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Epic 4G Phone Battery Reviews

471 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By iviyth0s, Senior Member on 15th April 2012, 02:32 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 06:32 AM |#11  
iviyth0s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Hyperion 3500 Review Posted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

Hyperion Fat Battery #1 "3500mAh" --Acquired February 22 2012-- $14.99 Donated by Tomcat5

Next to come, OEM 1800 and another generic 3500.

Stick around!
Last edited by iviyth0s; 24th April 2012 at 05:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to iviyth0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
22nd April 2012, 07:11 PM |#12  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

Hyperion 3500 Review Posted!


Next to come, OEM 1800 and another generic 3500.

Stick around!

Geez! No wonder it didn't feel like that much a boost. Others seem to have good luck though. Probably the build quality just varies.


Sent from my Phone with An App
22nd April 2012, 08:32 PM |#13  
iviyth0s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat5

Geez! No wonder it didn't feel like that much a boost. Others seem to have good luck though. Probably the build quality just varies.


Sent from my Phone with An App

Definitely does, wait until I post the rest of the Generic 3500's haha
22nd April 2012, 10:42 PM |#14  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

Definitely does, wait until I post the rest of the Generic 3500's haha

Oh BTW the date I bought it was February 22 2012.
23rd April 2012, 04:00 PM |#15  
XxLostSoulxX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ft. Worth
Thanks Meter: 441
 
More
I'd just like to say this though with they hyperion your getting 1740ish mAh okay how long is phone lasting on a full charge with heavy usage?

I Was testing and:
6h 1m 29s on battery
Display Time on 5h 24m 51s
WiFi the whole time and was awake the whole 6 hours not once did my screen go off.
23rd April 2012, 05:18 PM |#16  
iviyth0s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxLostSoulxX

I'd just like to say this though with they hyperion your getting 1740ish mAh okay how long is phone lasting on a full charge with heavy usage?

I Was testing and:
6h 1m 29s on battery
Display Time on 5h 24m 51s
WiFi the whole time and was awake the whole 6 hours not once did my screen go off.

I'm not sure, I shipped it out today so I havent tested it in the phone, just with my battery analyzer.

If you want I can run my tests on your Hyperion if you think you have a better one, the more pooled results the better the data!
23rd April 2012, 08:19 PM |#17  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

I'm not sure, I shipped it out today so I havent tested it in the phone, just with my battery analyzer.

If you want I can run my tests on your Hyperion if you think you have a better one, the more pooled results the better the data!

After that test I contacted Hyperion and will be getting a replacement. 1745 mAh is really too low for a 3500 mAh extended. Ill break it in for a week and send it to you for a test if that's alright. To the other poster, my batter life was pitiful any way I looked at it. I don't know if I could get 5 hours screen on time.

Sent from my Phone with An App
23rd April 2012, 09:56 PM |#18  
iviyth0s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
One OEM1500 review up
Quote:

OEM Slim Battery #1 "1500mAh" --Manufactured January 18th 2011-- $??.??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat5

After that test I contacted Hyperion and will be getting a replacement. 1745 mAh is really too low for a 3500 mAh extended. Ill break it in for a week and send it to you for a test if that's alright. To the other poster, my batter life was pitiful any way I looked at it. I don't know if I could get 5 hours screen on time.

Sent from my Phone with An App

Sure, the more the merrier.
Last edited by iviyth0s; 24th April 2012 at 05:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to iviyth0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 09:56 PM |#19  
iviyth0s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
One OEM1800 up
Quote:

OEM Slim Battery #1 "1800mAh" --Acquired October 21st 2011-- $23.94

Last edited by iviyth0s; 24th April 2012 at 05:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to iviyth0s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:16 PM |#20  
Tomcat5's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lower Slower Delaware
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
That OEM 1800 mAh review really should be done with an almost virgin battery to see its original capacity. Maybe someone with a new one could send it in or someone who is going to get one could order it to you.

Sent from my Phone with An App
23rd April 2012, 10:19 PM |#21  
iviyth0s's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomcat5

That OEM 1800 mAh review really should be done with an almost virgin battery to see its original capacity. Maybe someone with a new one could send it in or someone who is going to get one could order it to you.

Sent from my Phone with An App

Still is good to see how it held up as all the other batteries have some mileage on them too.

But yeah I'd love to get a fresh new battery for comparison's sake

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes