keep or sell?
I've been a gtab owner since January this yr, and I'm very pleased with it.
But now with the recent horde of tablets incoming I was wondering whether I should sell this now while I still can get a decent amount for it and buy either the tf pad 300 or the tab 2 - if its quad core.
Wat do u guys think?
Shall I keep my tab and wait for ics? Or sell now, and buy one of the new Samsung or Asus tablets.
PS. This is just opinions, so no flaming please
Red HTC One running ARHD 31.0