XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S-OFF PLEDGES

Tip us?

rbaruch
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by scstryfe View Post
So, should we be sending our pledges from this thread to J-bear? Sorry, not been following dev for a month and cone back to see his S-Off post and not much happening here. I guess the Revolutionary team got my device $$ for nothing...

Can someone who's current on situation clarify things for me? (and I'm sure others) Thanks!

Sent from my rooted HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
I really didn't understand why we would have people send partial donations over to revolution.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

blast0id
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbaruch View Post
I really didn't understand why we would have people send partial donations over to revolution.
the reasons donations were sent to revolutionary team was to obtain a device so they could attempt to get s-off... it was fully understood (I hope) that revolutionary may or may not be the ones to actually obtain s-off, but as it seams members of unlimited team are also members of revolutionary, and IEF, hyuh and others had direct involvement and are part of both teams, I don't think anyone's money was "wasted"... and I hope that's not what you're suggesting...

HTC M7 Viper0ne + ElementalX
protected by otterb0x defender

[DEV TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER
[DEV TOOL] easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER

┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐ ! FAH Q H8RZ ! ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
_ _ _ _ ! - VOTE FOR FREEDOM - ! _ _ _ _
_ _ _ Respect existence or expect RESISTANCE!

DiMaggio < Rapheal < Vision < Ruby < M7
2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> Today
CLICK HERE FIRST - BEFORE REPLYING!

rbaruch
Old
Thanks Meter 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamminzIS View Post
the reasons donations were sent to revolutionary team was to obtain a device so they could attempt to get s-off... it was fully understood (I hope) that revolutionary may or may not be the ones to actually obtain s-off, but as it seams members of unlimited team are also members of revolutionary, and IEF, hyuh and others had direct involvement and are part of both teams, I don't think anyone's money was "wasted"... and I hope that's not what you're suggesting...
I didn't donate to the cause because I believed I'd rather send it to someone who actually obtained S-OFF and released the method.

From what I can recall, I don't think enough funds were donated to actually obtain a device.

All in all, congrats to globatron & fuse! You guys fully deserve all incoming donations.
sebastimau Old
Thanks Meter
As soon as that paycheck comes in. ill send my money over. great work guys.
glacierguy Old
(Last edited by glacierguy; 23rd April 2012 at 03:28 AM.)
Thanks Meter
I bombed at work last month so my commission check sucked this month. I'm beasting this month so you'll get at least my pledge if not more mid May.

Sorry for delay, but it will be there. Thanks guys. I will try eventually

Sent from my HTC Amaze running Sense 3.5

blast0id
Old
Thanks Meter 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbaruch View Post
I didn't donate to the cause because I believed I'd rather send it to someone who actually obtained S-OFF and released the method.

From what I can recall, I don't think enough funds were donated to actually obtain a device.

All in all, congrats to globatron & fuse! You guys fully deserve all incoming donations.
what I'm saying is, that those who DID DONATE to the device fund, did not donate in vain, this project would've taken much longer to come around if it wasn't for IEF and others from revolutionary team... as far as I can tell revolutionary/unlimited are pretty much interchangeable, with a couple new faces is all =) but we are blessed by every single one of their graces... haha...

HTC M7 Viper0ne + ElementalX
protected by otterb0x defender

[DEV TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER
[DEV TOOL] easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER

┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐ ! FAH Q H8RZ ! ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
_ _ _ _ ! - VOTE FOR FREEDOM - ! _ _ _ _
_ _ _ Respect existence or expect RESISTANCE!

DiMaggio < Rapheal < Vision < Ruby < M7
2005 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - >> Today
CLICK HERE FIRST - BEFORE REPLYING!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blast0id For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jimczyz
Old
Thanks Meter 98
What he ^^^ said.
Nexus 4 Rooted
Rom: Stock 4.2.2
Build: JDQ39
CWM 6.0.2.3 Touch

Nexus 7 Rooted
ROM: CM10.1 nightlies
Build: JDQ39 4.2.2
Recovery: CWM 6.0.1.0 Touch

Retired:
Rooted HTC Amaze running CM 10.1 BABY!
Unlocked S - Off
Running dcacklam-mk4-kernel
Using HTC AMAZE 4G Colorbox theme!
CWM 5.8.0.9 Touch Recovery

The Thanks button works wonders.

The Following User Says Thank You to jimczyz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
amaze s-off, donate for s-off, pay for s-off, pledge, s-off, s-off donation