I'm pretty sure nAa has fixed the camera issue. I don't think he has released a version of his ICS with working camera yet, but he claims he's got it covered. Also, the question about if and when there will be a minicm9 for x10 mini/mini pro has been raised and answered approximatley a thousand times in the x8 forum. There will be minicm9 for our phones, when it's good enough to be released.
Here is my impressions with OXP:
1. The browser always force closes and force closes our apps too. In short, the browser is a RAM eater.
2. Mobile data doesn't work upon boot. However, when turning on airplane mode and turning off it again will make the mobile data connect but it goes on and off all the time, giving me a very hard time to surf the Internet.
3. Notification LED doesn't work.
4. Touch sound an haptic feedback on all touches doesn't work.
5. Screen lock sound doesn't work.
6. Squashi Input method works better on this ROM than in GB ROMs. No more stucked symbols input pad when reaching the top or bottom edges. It FCs on Browser though.
7. Battery percentage in notification bar works now but there is some issue with the clock (in the notification bar too) that freezes sometimes.
8. The Qualcomm Adreno libs really rocks the whole user experience, especially the Trebuchet launcher.
9. The screen goes berserk when a menu or window is shown up.
10. Brightness cannot be controlled.
11. Angry Birds Space is more responsive now after aeons of loading and ANRs. Temple Run doesn't working though.
12. I got 1642 on AnTuTu (245-768MHz, ONDEMAND). Right now, I'm using 320-748 MHz MINMAX. I really wonder why on Android, music playback is sometimes laggy while its not on other flatforms.
13. Root access and WiFi issues can be addressed by replacing the updater-script file with the ones on MiniCM9 3.0.0 for X8, as Davee suggests. Thanks mate!
There were more impressions but here are the most obvious. I really hope that fixes will come ASAP and a custom themer will tailor the Holo theme for our screen.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?