xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2143
Default Language problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangsnntk View Post
I clicked themeset > chose ICS > clicked theme change
My device reboot. Nothing change, should i run Themerun All are Hangul. I swear I will learn them
Language problems can be resolved by :-

First option click settings ..scroll down to ("A" keyboard icon) Locale and Text ( or the tenth item on the settings menu if you scroll down )

First item is select locale is where you change Korean to English or vice versa. ( only two options here)

second option would be to download Locale select v.1.1 .apk ( freeware from google play ) here you have option to change into any language , including Vietnamese , filipino or whatever

This option seems to change some of the apps not all into the language of your choosing

Third option you can also download Locale settings apk ( freeware from google) which is more like a widget ...takes you direct to settings switch as in option one

bangsnntk
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
Language problems can be resolved by :-

First option click settings ..scroll down to ("A" keyboard icon) Locale and Text ( or the tenth item on the settings menu if you scroll down )

First item is select locale is where you change Korean to English or vice versa. ( only two options here)

second option would be to download Locale select v.1.1 .apk ( freeware from google play ) here you have option to change into any language , including Vietnamese , filipino or whatever

This option seems to change some of the apps not all into the language of your choosing

Third option you can also download Locale settings apk ( freeware from google) which is more like a widget ...takes you direct to settings switch as in option one
Ah no no no no, I mean the Nakyup apps, the content inside stream from the internet and they are Hangul I like them btw.

abhaya.vin
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default sound problem during boot animation and notification nakyup wc13

those who have problem of having no options of sounds for notification and sound during boot animation, I solved my problem by replacing the /system/media folder of nakyup WC13 with the /system/media folde of nakyup WA03. sound problem is solved tried and tested
The Following User Says Thank You to abhaya.vin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kloofy
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Joined the site, but my korean is limited. I see they have a theme patch but Im not sure what it's for... dont have permission to view page. will try to contact admin. if there are any admins here, my ID is "kloofy" on nakyup's site.

xsenman
Old
(Last edited by xsenman; 23rd April 2012 at 12:34 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2143
Quote:
Originally Posted by kloofy View Post
Joined the site, but my korean is limited. I see they have a theme patch but Im not sure what it's for... dont have permission to view page. will try to contact admin. if there are any admins here, my ID is "kloofy" on nakyup's site.
use Google translate http://translate.google.com/translat...g.net%2F&tl=en

just download everything that is about WC13 themeset, sound and camera ..update/fix

ghanchi2000
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Finally solved the "SMS NOT SENT' issue by following this tutorial
http://gsm.vn/f602/fix-loi-sms-va-cho-m110s-280755/
The Following User Says Thank You to ghanchi2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bangsnntk
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghanchi2000 View Post
Finally solved the "SMS NOT SENT' issue by following this tutorial
http://gsm.vn/f602/fix-loi-sms-va-cho-m110s-280755/
wow, I followed this tutorial and solved that 2 days ago |
I wonder if u can read VNese like me (a VNese) or just google translate

dazthamaz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
ive tried and tried to get this device to work but now im giving up.. thx for your awesome support!

Romi Leonardo
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Haii. Guys i am looking for how to install galaxy s2 wc13 theme note in shw-m110s. Would like tell me i can do it

Sent from my SHW-M110S using XDA
Mobile Phone SHW-M110s
WF07.GFAN SP6
OC 1.2Ghz

Romi Leonardo
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangsnntk View Post
wow, I followed this tutorial and solved that 2 days ago |
I wonder if u can read VNese like me (a VNese) or just google translate
After press 2 and then press any key. press 3 show error. How can fix it ?

Sent from my SHW-M110S using XDA
Mobile Phone SHW-M110s
WF07.GFAN SP6
OC 1.2Ghz

Tags
anycall, korea, korean, shw-m110s, shwm110s