5,594,386 Members 34,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(MOD)(FLY IN WINDOWS)for stock and m1ndhx8rīs roms/Now works for THING ROM too

Tip us?
 
MaksimkaLt
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 26
Join Date: Feb 2012
All work fine, thank you
 
Fikus011
Old
#12  
Fikus011's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaksimkaLt View Post
All work fine, thank you
glad you like it !!!
 
Fikus011
Old
#13  
Fikus011's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Belgrade
Now works with THING ROM too...try it,enjoy it
dont forget the thanks button
SALUTE!!!
 
Dhiraj
Old
#14  
Dhiraj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 245
Posts: 2,034
Join Date: Dec 2010
I am using stock sense 2.1 rom . Is your mod applicable over it ? How can I get back stock animation , if I want ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
 
mud_f1
Old
#15  
mud_f1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2012
Can someone take screenshots or video please?
 
Fikus011
Old
#16  
Fikus011's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by idhbar View Post
I am using stock sense 2.1 rom . Is your mod applicable over it ? How can I get back stock animation , if I want ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2
Yes it is...and to get back to stock just follow the steps i wrote,make a backup of your current ROM...and restore it when you try these or keep them,its simple..sorry for a late reply.
You can try all of 3 mods one by one flashing them one over each other and in the meanwhile your backup is safe on sd-follow the steps i wrote.Hope you going to like it
SALUTE!!!
 
Fikus011
Old
#17  
Fikus011's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud_f1 View Post
Can someone take screenshots or video please?
try them out,its easy and fast to do it...screenshots of windows flying in is kinda dificult to take ..
SALUTE!!!
 
mud_f1
Old
(Last edited by mud_f1; 26th April 2012 at 02:06 PM.)
#18  
mud_f1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikus011 View Post
try them out,its easy and fast to do it...screenshots of windows flying in is kinda dificult to take ..
haha. I dont like to do backups, im lazy XD. What is the diference of the zips? Are diferente animations?
 
Fikus011
Old
#19  
Fikus011's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 428
Posts: 560
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mud_f1 View Post
haha. I dont like to do backups, im lazy XD. What is the diference of the zips? Are diferente animations?
Well....1st its always smart to backup your rom when trying new stuff...2nd-they all have same animations but with different themes,blue glowing edges,overscrolling effects...fonts..etc
first zip is just mod with windows flying in stock colours and changed loading circle...other two are themed a little ...i cant remember which efects are where...
To repeat my self and to conclude-TRY THEM OUT
and try clicking thanks button if you like them
SALUTE!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fikus011 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mud_f1
Old
#20  
mud_f1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 127
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fikus011 View Post
Well....1st its always smart to backup your rom when trying new stuff...2nd-they all have same animations but with different themes,blue glowing edges,overscrolling effects...fonts..etc
first zip is just mod with windows flying in stock colours and changed loading circle...other two are themed a little ...i cant remember which efects are where...
To repeat my self and to conclude-TRY THEM OUT
and try clicking thanks button if you like them
Ok thanks. Im going to flash the firts.

The Following User Says Thank You to mud_f1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
einstein.frat thing rom, flying, mods, themes, windows
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[APK] YouTube Update to 5.6 Now Lets You Cast Live Video to Your Chromecast

Earlier today, we talked about how Google brought two new apps to … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active

A little under two months ago, AT&T started rolling out … more

HTC Releases Dual Lens SDK for the HTC One M8 (2014)

One of the highlights of the HTC One M8is its new dual lens camera system. Termed … more