FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][ICS][UNOFFICIAL] CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 7]

23rd April 2012, 12:19 AM |#681  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HNC_S

Is there the Hebrew language in a Rom ?

yes.
 
 
23rd April 2012, 03:37 AM |#682  
psyionx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeubea

Thanks, homi3kh, I tested and works fine. However it is true screen size is decreased, no too much, but because of its small size it is noted. At the moment it is linked in the OP like as optional.

I have rebuilt the camera module again, forcing default preview resolution. Camcorder still is not working, but bar-core reader as NeoReader works now.

Confirm barcode reader working after changing new camera.so

I think what made my non responsive call screen is that I'm running LWP... I take this back if it hung later.

[edit about the barcode reader]
I take back about barcode reader, camera.legend.so made improvement where we get picture renderd properly in barcode reader. but for my case, barcode reader not giving result. its just never ending focusing. same as line app desktop login using line internal qr code reader.. is it just me or you guys get the same thing?

can someone test scan a barcode... I've been scanning the barcode from cigarette box, chipsmore wraper some QR code and many more. my only solution for google goggle is to actually take a picture than feed it in. barcode scanner just do noting.

google goggle can take its own pictures at my side

Sent from my legend using XDA
Last edited by psyionx; 23rd April 2012 at 11:01 AM.
23rd April 2012, 06:15 AM |#683  
homi3kh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 259
 
Donate to Me
More
for the softkey, i just made the screen look like legend note, i mean galaxy note lol
23rd April 2012, 06:40 AM |#684  
psyionx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kota Kinabalu
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
zeubea, i've been digging some arm6 devices like what my friends own x8, x10 mini, and aria. are we the first ones to have a working camera compared to other arm6 devices running ics??? showing your ics beta really made them pump up as i took their pictures ^^...

will our new camera.so work on their version of ics?? as i do manage their rom and update whats going around in xda regarding their devices...

in advance "sorry for gone out of topic"...
Last edited by psyionx; 23rd April 2012 at 06:59 AM.
23rd April 2012, 10:49 AM |#685  
Stevemotto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by homi3kh

for the softkey, i just made the screen look like legend note, i mean galaxy note lol

Icons too small for my liking lol, I have big fingers...

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 01:46 PM |#686  
farukb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
@everyone talking about buttons....please make a separate thread and discuss buttons there...then make them as a zip which will be flashable. that will enable people to use it and keep this thread clean of anything not related to zeubea's rom
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to farukb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:35 PM |#687  
homi3kh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 259
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by farukb

@everyone talking about buttons....please make a separate thread and discuss buttons there...then make them as a zip which will be flashable. that will enable people to use it and keep this thread clean of anything not related to zeubea's rom

oh great and thx i'm wrong, i won't bother anymore when i find something about ICS/CM9, with everything i find i'll just make the little zip and flood the forums. :thumbup:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homi3kh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:50 PM |#688  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyionx

Confirm barcode reader working after changing new camera.so

I think what made my non responsive call screen is that I'm running LWP... I take this back if it hung later.

[edit about the barcode reader]
I take back about barcode reader, camera.legend.so made improvement where we get picture renderd properly in barcode reader. but for my case, barcode reader not giving result. its just never ending focusing. same as line app desktop login using line internal qr code reader.. is it just me or you guys get the same thing?

can someone test scan a barcode... I've been scanning the barcode from cigarette box, chipsmore wraper some QR code and many more. my only solution for google goggle is to actually take a picture than feed it in. barcode scanner just do noting.

google goggle can take its own pictures at my side

Sent from my legend using XDA

Tried scanning, doesn't scan. Neither Barcode scanner nor Qreader
23rd April 2012, 05:00 PM |#689  
girish07's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by homi3kh

for the softkey, i just made the screen look like legend note, i mean galaxy note lol

How you made it look like galaxy note

Sent from my legend using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 06:07 PM |#690  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Guys for the haptic buttons/softkeys read the first post, zeubea mentioned it allready. Just check out this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=657

Discuss the button there, keep this topic dedicated to help Zeubea make the best ROM for the Legend ever (which it allready is).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Burrn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes