Post Reply

[ROM] newSENSE [RC2] [SENSE 2.1 | 2.3.4] [A2SD] [Custom Kernel] [Updated: 4/29/12]

OP Dread 7us

23rd April 2012, 12:22 AM   |  #251  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrip

Any chance of a Sense 3.0 lockscreen?

Ill see what I can do, no promises/guarantees... :beer:

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:30 AM   |  #252  
Dread 7us's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,114
 
1,305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman5315

Im using the default clock speeds and have never adjusted them. I will try a reflash tonight but i was wondering if anybody else is having the same issue

But i do have a2sd installed

Yeah I would try the reflash. Also make sure of your clock speeds by going into the control panel and navigating to the Extras tab. Overclock options - I would double check it.

Btw, I've been running a2sd since we started this ROM and I haven't had that issue.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dread 7us For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:44 AM   |  #253  
THEsunnypiglets's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by drob311

Ill see what I can do, no promises/guarantees... :beer:

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

NO! I like the 2.1 lockscreen. There's a lot of 3.0/3.5 Roms out there. I was super glad when I saw that this one had the original lock on it. :)
The Following User Says Thank You to THEsunnypiglets For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:47 AM   |  #254  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread 7us

Yeah I would try the reflash. Also make sure of your clock speeds by going into the control panel and navigating to the Extras tab. Overclock options - I would double check it.

Btw, I've been running a2sd since we started this ROM and I haven't had that issue.

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium

I reapplied the clock settings (opened them and just hit apply) and that seems to have fixed the issue. Good call and thanks again for such a great rom
23rd April 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #255  
Dread 7us's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,114
 
1,305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batman5315

I reapplied the clock settings (opened them and just hit apply) and that seems to have fixed the issue. Good call and thanks again for such a great rom

Sweet

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 01:08 AM   |  #256  
drob311's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fond du Lac, WI
Thanks Meter: 960
 
1,651 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEsunnypiglets

NO! I like the 2.1 lockscreen. There's a lot of 3.0/3.5 Roms out there. I was super glad when I saw that this one had the original lock on it. :)

If... I do indeed do this, it would be a flashable .zip. I wont change anything in the actual rom... I love this rom... Fastest sense rom I've used hands down, and that's not because I helped create it either... Thanks for all the compliments guys, making it worth my while... :beer::beer:

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to drob311 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:32 AM   |  #257  
rhodiggah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South City
Thanks Meter: 337
 
1,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
3.0 lockscreen... sweetness!!!
23rd April 2012, 02:16 AM   |  #258  
MrTrip's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
348 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodiggah

3.0 lockscreen... sweetness!!!

Yes in a flashable zip would be amazing. I love the Sense 3.0 lockscreen, fast access to messages or phone or email and a quick view of the weather is what I love about it.

Willing to give this ROM a shot but just can't give up that lockscreen, I know I sound horrible lol but I really really really like it
23rd April 2012, 02:22 AM   |  #259  
THEsunnypiglets's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
77 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
I love this RC exactly like it is thus far. Smooth and easy like single malt Scotch :) yummmmm.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #260  
rhodiggah's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag South City
Thanks Meter: 337
 
1,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrip

Yes in a flashable zip would be amazing. I love the Sense 3.0 lockscreen, fast access to messages or phone or email and a quick view of the weather is what I love about it.

Willing to give this ROM a shot but just can't give up that lockscreen, I know I sound horrible lol but I really really really like it

Give this rom a shot. You will not be disappointed!

Sent from the Speedy Shifted Evo engine... Via Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bacon, evo shift, modded, newsense rom, sense 2.1
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes