Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,031 Members 45,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Swap almost any smartphone for a brand new Windows Phone 7 device

Tip us?

CharlyDigital
Old
Thanks Meter 120
So google would not connect. I gave it a day and works fine now. Sounds strange but the steps took were. Turned off phone>disconnected plate from back> plugged back in made sure it was flush> turned on and turned off wifi> set up google account. Worked! Not sure if timing or luck of the draw but if you are having issues try that.

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Javier.San1993
Old
Thanks Meter 22
When I get this Focus S I'm planning on using it as my "daily driver" just cuz I want to see how it compares to my captivate. I'm sure sound quality will be better with my crappy, but Focus S has 4G in some places, and I'm pretty sure it will have a better GPS lock and Wifi signal. We'll see when I get it though.

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

FC1032
Old
Thanks Meter 64
I wish it was here in Australia too... =^= I kinda like WP7

Javier.San1993
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I'm starting to feel like they won't email me... I went on the 28th... 3 weeks have passed, and nothing.... just the confirmation email... any suggestions as to what I should do?

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

nosit1
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier.San1993 View Post
I'm starting to feel like they won't email me... I went on the 28th... 3 weeks have passed, and nothing.... just the confirmation email... any suggestions as to what I should do?

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897
waiting on my third one. Same issue. I'm going to call down to check on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Current Device: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II (Rooted!) + Amazong Kindle Fire (CM10)
Devices currently crying in a corner: Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Motorola Droid Bionic - HP Touchpad - Nook Color

Javier.San1993
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosit1 View Post
waiting on my third one. Same issue. I'm going to call down to check on it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Calling sounds like the only option for me. I would drive down to where it is at, but it's an hour drive...

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

fireshot91
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I went into the store the day after my email.

They had already run out of HTC Titans, and Focus S's, so they offered me a choice between a Titan II, or a Focus Flash. I took the Titan II, used it for three-four days, traded it with some guy on Craigslist for a Galaxy Note (About 2 weeks old one), sold the Note on Craigslist for $525 .

My brother unfortunately got a Focus Flash, and....yeah, it might just be better to keep that phone, nobody is buying it.
Moto Razr -> Moto Q ->iPhone 2G -> iPhone 3GS -> Samsung Captivate -> Blackberry Bold-> Samsung Captivate ->iPhone 3GS -> Moto Q -> Galaxy S2 -> iPhone 4 -> HTC Titan -> Galaxy Note -> Galaxy S4 -> iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> iPhone 4

Javier.San1993
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I called a few minutes ago. Associate told me that they just got a shipment of Focus Ss. Unfortunately I have work in half an hour.... I'll have to wait til Monday:/

Using Tapatalk/SGH-1897

kevina90
Old
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireshot91 View Post
I went into the store the day after my email.

They had already run out of HTC Titans, and Focus S's, so they offered me a choice between a Titan II, or a Focus Flash. I took the Titan II, used it for three-four days, traded it with some guy on Craigslist for a Galaxy Note (About 2 weeks old one), sold the Note on Craigslist for $525 .

My brother unfortunately got a Focus Flash, and....yeah, it might just be better to keep that phone, nobody is buying it.
0.o traded a TITAN 2 for a NOTE? You are really lucky lol, titan 2s arent even selling for 400 now on ebay BNIB.
Phone: LG G3

Tablet: Nexus 7

Watch: Motorola Motoactv

Retired: HTC Aria, HTC Titan II, iPhone 2g, Blackberry Curve 8520, HTC ONE XL, HP Touchpad

DJsCrIBbLe
Old
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Man I just seen this. I have a ton of old smart phones I coulda changed out... I live in MN though and bet the lines was crazy as our windows store is in the mall of America ...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
android, free, promotion, webos, windows phone 7