Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 49,686 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: which launcher should be installed by default?
trebuchet (current) 334 43.89%
nova launcher (default in AOKP for phones) 427 56.11%
Voters: 761. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [ICS|MTD] [GSM/CDMA] AOKP SGT7 - Milestone #6 (19/09/2012)

Tip us?

Jorge787
Old
Thanks Meter 58
A I can say is thank you to the developers for this outstanding ROM. With all the hype created around the release of the Nexus Tablet the development by everybody in this community has made me reconsider getting one as I had planned. This ROM is as close as perfect as you can expect from a device many thought was dead, especially its manufacturer. So again thank you everybody once again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

DEVICE:HTC One
KERNEL: STOCK
ROM: Android Revolution HD v.51.0 for HTC One

maschiosoosai
Old
Thanks Meter 70
sbradymobile has posted a camera fix.it works on build #31.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3115
Devices:
Samsung ATIV Tab 7
Galaxy Tab(Miui)
Galaxy Nexus(Paranoid Android)
Nexus 5(Unrooted L Developer Preview)
The Following User Says Thank You to maschiosoosai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

salahmed
Old
Thanks Meter 562
The camera is working fine, if you just follow the instructions and every time check your download, first time I download the camera fix it was 60 KB but the actual size is about 248 KB so I tried several times till I get it.
Sometimes I can not use the camera option so I use a third party app " Cymera " which is working fine with many options.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpz0r View Post
i (and the other developers) get nothing for doing these roms for everyone (and i have limited time to do them in considering i have a full time job, and 2 kids), in return, you should really not demand for anything, and just enjoy the fact that its there and it (mostly) works. i (we) dont owe you anything.
God bless you and your family, I have two kids and hardly find the time to use my tab. So thank you for every second you spend it on working and porting this wonderful ROM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salahmed For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hariharan321
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hello friends.. thank you all so much. I found the call forwarding option availabile at phone app. Its so thoughtful to have set there where it belongs. I checked the cymera and will also try the new fix for the camera. Thanks a million for that.
Reg my mobile data, guess its a trouble with my network. It has started to work now.
I tried reloading the game...I'll try again.

u guys are amazing and thanks again

maschiosoosai
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Anyone has FaceUnlock working on this ROM? All the zips I tried don't work,so can someone share one?
Devices:
Samsung ATIV Tab 7
Galaxy Tab(Miui)
Galaxy Nexus(Paranoid Android)
Nexus 5(Unrooted L Developer Preview)

Wajcha
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosup View Post
Wajcha, a lot of your questions are addressed in the OP. Read stimpz0r's first post carefully, and you'll find instructions as well as a link to Overcome's site (which has very explicit instructions to follow). Then we can go from there.

A lot of experienced users here to help, but read the OP to get a basis for your questions.

1/2. Firmware & kernel are included in the rom zip.
3. Recovery will be included in the kernels.
4. Download #31 now ... or wait for #33 to be released.
5. Tips? Start with the OP. Then if you're really serious about this rom, it'll be worth it to read thru the thread - ie. to see what issues are / have been discussed & addressed.

Also, check out Team Overcome's thread in the Galaxy Tab dev section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=18712849
Really a great resource for getting into GTab rom's and probably a better place to start before you flash this rom. Good luck! :thumbup:
Hi

Thank you very much for your words of wisdom. I will use the Overcome's website to install the Overcome rom first before I move to this one. I think I will wait for the milestone that I believe is going to be released shortly.

I might need some assistance in my native tongue but I believe I have seen a Polish flag few times here so I will try sending some PMs.

Thanks again for your help!

ronak.super
Old
Thanks Meter 1113

DONATE TO ME
guys GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE

I HAVE PORTED METRO UI FOR AOKP

I DID IT COUPLE OF DAYS BACK AND WAS TESTING, THEN SENT IT TO ORIGINAL DEV BROBOT

ANY WANTS TO TRY CAN HEAD OVER TO

http://brobot175.co.uk/MetroUI/MetroUI.html

HIT THANKS
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ronak.super For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jeanhaker
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronak.super View Post
guys GOOD NEWS TO EVERYONE

I HAVE PORTED METRO UI FOR AOKP

I DID IT COUPLE OF DAYS BACK AND WAS TESTING, THEN SENT IT TO ORIGINAL DEV BROBOT

ANY WANTS TO TRY CAN HEAD OVER TO

http://brobot175.co.uk/MetroUI/MetroUI.html

HIT THANKS

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, excelente

Saludos desde Venezuela By Chamuel y Chamuela

Wakatsik
Old
Thanks Meter 3
has anyone encounter this kind of problem, after i lock my tablet after a few minutes it wakes automatically then goes in standby after a few minutes it happens again. it consumes the battery, in just 4 hours it has already consume the battery. any help please?

yosup
Old
Thanks Meter 510
I must say it's a pleasure ridin' with all y'all and esp learning from all the seasoned veterans who frequent this thread. AOKP / CM9 / TE4M have done wonders for enhancing this ICS experience, and stimpz0r & HumberOS are due much respect and thanks for giving us a venue to actually participate (instead of watching from the sidelines as the Samsung train rolls away ).

I'm esp. looking forward to the MTD evolution and the CM9 features that eventually come through the pipeline. Lots of activity going on with the CM9 builds lately, so this is going to be a fun ride!!