5,600,664 Members 35,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/18/11] Virtuous Sense v2.0.0 :: Enhanced & Optimized Stock ROM (2.42.405.2)

Tip us?

maus01
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Is it possible to overclock the 1.0.2. Version, i love how smooth it runs, but somethime 800mhz is to slow,

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

maus01
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Unhappy stuck at htc boot screen

how is it possible that my phone is stuck at the HTC boot screen, it only happens on this rom and the version of tun4fish's sense rom, the weird thing is that a few months ago i could install this rom from RMK, somebody help me please,

masterismos
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by maus01 View Post
how is it possible that my phone is stuck at the HTC boot screen, it only happens on this rom and the version of tun4fish's sense rom, the weird thing is that a few months ago i could install this rom from RMK, somebody help me please,
2 days ago i flashed and i am running v2.0.0. maybe bad download or you need dz hboot.

Does anyone know if a crt on/off animation exist or a sense 3.0 rosie(3D)

I have the lockscreen and the weather from sense 3.0 their are a lot of posts to search 1 by 1. if someone have some adds please post it. thank you.
i realise that the only rom that can be stable and reall smooth is this rom. hope a fully sense 4 rom come out quikly.

TP LED not working. i remember that works, but now?
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305

IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS

nagash91
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos View Post

TP LED not working. i remember that works, but now?
If you flash something from sense 3 over the original rom probably you overwrite something of the framework, and probably you broken some functionality (like trackpad led)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by maus01 View Post
Is it possible to overclock the 1.0.2. Version, i love how smooth it runs, but somethime 800mhz is to slow,

Try installing OC/UV beater app, or setCPU.
If you can't overclock you have to find a compatible kernel with OC feature.
I think that virtuous sense 1.0.2 was based on froyo ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nagash91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masterismos
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagash91 View Post
If you flash something from sense 3 over the original rom probably you overwrite something of the framework, and probably you broken some functionality (like trackpad led)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Try installing OC/UV beater app, or setCPU.
If you can't overclock you have to find a compatible kernel with OC feature.
I think that virtuous sense 1.0.2 was based on froyo ?
Thank you. Yes I flashed crt animations sense 3 lockscreen, weather a personal uot. How can I get the light working again? Do you know how can I keep my modifications plus the tp led?

send from other space.
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305

IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS

maus01
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I do have the dz hboot, but iam currently running ciulmagic gingerbread desire Rom. And this Rom is working fine. Could it have something to do with CWR toutch

nagash91
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Thank you. Yes I flashed crt animations sense 3 lockscreen, weather a personal uot. How can I get the light working again? Do you know how can I keep my modifications plus the tp led?

send from other space.
I don't know. I suppose the problem is services.jar or framework.jar or framewor-res.apk (probably not).
I see a market app to enable tp notification, and that program enable it by changing services.jar! (but works only with few roms and I don't think it works on htc vision)

Try to change your services.jar pushing the origianl services.jar of virtuous sense, using adb push.
(make backup before)

Good luck and let me know!

monomer888
Old
Thanks Meter 166
Quote:

send from other space.
Wow you've flashed a lot of mods on your ROM!

I don't think there's a simple answer to your problem, because the Desire Z trackpad glow function isn't high on most people's priorities when they make a mod.

Back when I still had my Desire Z and was playing around with the Sense 3.0 lockscreen files, I found that the stock Desire Z sense messaging app was not compatible with the Sense 3.0 lockscreen - for example, information would not show on the lockscreen when a new text came in. So what had to be done was to replace the entire app with one that worked with the lockscreen. Unfortunately, those that worked come from a different device that didn't support the trackpad glow.

As a result the trackpad glow no longer worked for notifications for SMS and MMS (it blinked the top green LED instead). This was also true of missed calls if the mod also replaced the Phone and Dialer apks. In the mod I used, the email and alarm clock apps were left alone, so trackpad notification still worked for them.

As I'm not familiar with the other mods you've flashed, it's entirely possible that trackpad LED glow functionality may be broken in more than one place. Hopefully someone might come along with a solution for you.
monomer888
I know there are people in the world who do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that! -- Tom Lehrer

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 (Android 4.4.2 KitKat, BTU N9005XXUENB7)
--
Samsung Galaxy Note (rooted, N7000XXLRT firmware)
--
European HTC Touch Pro 2 // Energy.RHODIUM.29020.Sense2.5.Apr.26 (WM 6.5.x) Pagepool: 20Mb (Default) // Radio: 4.49.25.94

The Following User Says Thank You to monomer888 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

masterismos
Old
Thanks Meter 96

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagash91 View Post
I don't know. I suppose the problem is services.jar or framework.jar or framewor-res.apk (probably not).
I see a market app to enable tp notification, and that program enable it by changing services.jar! (but works only with few roms and I don't think it works on htc vision)

Try to change your services.jar pushing the origianl services.jar of virtuous sense, using adb push.
(make backup before)

Good luck and let me know!
ok thanks. if i paste it with root explorer and chmod 644 it or give permissions rw,r,r is the same?
Xperia X10 mini
Xperia C C2305

IF I HELPED PRESS
THANKS

jspina
Old
Thanks Meter 149

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
ok thanks. if i paste it with root explorer and chmod 644 it or give permissions rw,r,r is the same?
Chmod 644 and giving rw,r,r permissions are the same things yes

If you have found what I said to be helpful in any way be sure to hit the thanks button below!

acting history- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1465268/ Its been a while but i have been in a bit.

Phones
Tmobile galaxy note II: current and rooted with the force
G2/desire z: Rooted/loved then, passed down to little brother
HTC Sensation: brothers phone/ hacked/and updated by me
Tmobile Galaxy S II: Sisters phone Rooted and updated by me then unrooted by me

The Following User Says Thank You to jspina For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
froyo, gingerbread, htc sense, sense 2.1