[ROM][07/18/11] Virtuous Sense v2.0.0 :: Enhanced & Optimized Stock ROM (2.42.405.2)

OP rmk40

21st April 2012, 06:42 AM   |  #6911  
Thanks Meter: 7

118 posts
Is it possible to overclock the 1.0.2. Version, i love how smooth it runs, but somethime 800mhz is to slow,

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
22nd April 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #6912  

118 posts
Unhappy stuck at htc boot screen
how is it possible that my phone is stuck at the HTC boot screen, it only happens on this rom and the version of tun4fish's sense rom, the weird thing is that a few months ago i could install this rom from RMK, somebody help me please,
22nd April 2012, 11:36 PM   |  #6913  
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 113

583 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maus01

how is it possible that my phone is stuck at the HTC boot screen, it only happens on this rom and the version of tun4fish's sense rom, the weird thing is that a few months ago i could install this rom from RMK, somebody help me please,

2 days ago i flashed and i am running v2.0.0. maybe bad download or you need dz hboot.

Does anyone know if a crt on/off animation exist or a sense 3.0 rosie(3D)

I have the lockscreen and the weather from sense 3.0 their are a lot of posts to search 1 by 1. if someone have some adds please post it. thank you.
i realise that the only rom that can be stable and reall smooth is this rom. hope a fully sense 4 rom come out quikly.

TP LED not working. i remember that works, but now?
23rd April 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #6914  
Thanks Meter: 63

364 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos

TP LED not working. i remember that works, but now?

If you flash something from sense 3 over the original rom probably you overwrite something of the framework, and probably you broken some functionality (like trackpad led)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by maus01

Is it possible to overclock the 1.0.2. Version, i love how smooth it runs, but somethime 800mhz is to slow,

Try installing OC/UV beater app, or setCPU.
If you can't overclock you have to find a compatible kernel with OC feature.
I think that virtuous sense 1.0.2 was based on froyo ?
The Following User Says Thank You to nagash91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #6915  
Flag Nafpaktos

583 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagash91

If you flash something from sense 3 over the original rom probably you overwrite something of the framework, and probably you broken some functionality (like trackpad led)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Try installing OC/UV beater app, or setCPU.
If you can't overclock you have to find a compatible kernel with OC feature.
I think that virtuous sense 1.0.2 was based on froyo ?

Thank you. Yes I flashed crt animations sense 3 lockscreen, weather a personal uot. How can I get the light working again? Do you know how can I keep my modifications plus the tp led?

send from other space.
23rd April 2012, 11:17 AM   |  #6916  

118 posts
I do have the dz hboot, but iam currently running ciulmagic gingerbread desire Rom. And this Rom is working fine. Could it have something to do with CWR toutch

23rd April 2012, 04:15 PM   |  #6917  
Thanks Meter: 63

364 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you. Yes I flashed crt animations sense 3 lockscreen, weather a personal uot. How can I get the light working again? Do you know how can I keep my modifications plus the tp led?

send from other space.

I don't know. I suppose the problem is services.jar or framework.jar or framewor-res.apk (probably not).
I see a market app to enable tp notification, and that program enable it by changing services.jar! (but works only with few roms and I don't think it works on htc vision)

Try to change your services.jar pushing the origianl services.jar of virtuous sense, using adb push.
(make backup before)

Good luck and let me know!
23rd April 2012, 04:57 PM   |  #6918  
Thanks Meter: 167

980 posts
More
Quote:

send from other space.

Wow you've flashed a lot of mods on your ROM!

I don't think there's a simple answer to your problem, because the Desire Z trackpad glow function isn't high on most people's priorities when they make a mod.

Back when I still had my Desire Z and was playing around with the Sense 3.0 lockscreen files, I found that the stock Desire Z sense messaging app was not compatible with the Sense 3.0 lockscreen - for example, information would not show on the lockscreen when a new text came in. So what had to be done was to replace the entire app with one that worked with the lockscreen. Unfortunately, those that worked come from a different device that didn't support the trackpad glow.

As a result the trackpad glow no longer worked for notifications for SMS and MMS (it blinked the top green LED instead). This was also true of missed calls if the mod also replaced the Phone and Dialer apks. In the mod I used, the email and alarm clock apps were left alone, so trackpad notification still worked for them.

As I'm not familiar with the other mods you've flashed, it's entirely possible that trackpad LED glow functionality may be broken in more than one place. Hopefully someone might come along with a solution for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to monomer888 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #6919  
Flag Nafpaktos

583 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagash91

I don't know. I suppose the problem is services.jar or framework.jar or framewor-res.apk (probably not).
I see a market app to enable tp notification, and that program enable it by changing services.jar! (but works only with few roms and I don't think it works on htc vision)

Try to change your services.jar pushing the origianl services.jar of virtuous sense, using adb push.
(make backup before)

Good luck and let me know!

ok thanks. if i paste it with root explorer and chmod 644 it or give permissions rw,r,r is the same?
24th April 2012, 02:17 AM   |  #6920  
Flag porter ranch
Thanks Meter: 149

668 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok thanks. if i paste it with root explorer and chmod 644 it or give permissions rw,r,r is the same?

Chmod 644 and giving rw,r,r permissions are the same things yes

The Following User Says Thank You to jspina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo, gingerbread, htc sense, sense 2.1
Previous Thread Next Thread