[ROM] ODJDub HD Express 1.0 Thunderbolt Sense 3.0 Fully Working Landscape!!! 4.16.12

OP outerdepth

22nd April 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #131  
Flag Macon, GA
Thanks Meter: 21

250 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx12dak

The HTC music player is broken(when you change the sound enhancer). Plus I really wish it didn't have the god awful beats audio crap(prolly why it crashes). I use my music player a lot so that's a deal breaker.

If you don't like beats, you can change the sound through dsp manager. Don't be so harsh on the man just because you don't like one small detail about it. It's the first release of this ROM, gonna take some time to get everything working. I'm assuming the fc is because beats is the only sound enhancement with the music app, a good replacement for the stock app would be poweramp music player, with all kinds of sound tweaks, and you can completely tweak the eq to your liking.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to 6stringandy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #132  
Flag SW Michigan (cellular hell)
Thanks Meter: 4

110 posts
More
I wasnt being harsh. Looks like a great rom. But the beats audio is stuck on and when you try to turn it off the music player crashes. All ROMS I have tried with beats suffer from this in some form.
22nd April 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #133  
Flag Macon, GA

250 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx12dak

I wasnt being harsh. Looks like a great rom. But the beats audio is stuck on and when you try to turn it off the music player crashes. All ROMS I have tried with beats suffer from this in some form.

Came across a little agressive is all. Beats wasn't really made for the bolt, so its not gonna sound its best, especially if you don't have good headphones. Skullcandy headphonesmake it sound phenomenal, but a cheap set make it sound like crap, and nothing ever sounds good through the phone speaker regardless of the sound engine behind it.
Biggest issue I've come across so far is every kernel I've loaded has made the phone freeze.

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 01:32 AM   |  #134  
Flag Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks Meter: 52

212 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaury48

The screenies in post #75 (which is what I got when I flashed this rom) don't look anything like the the pics in the OP's post. I like the Blue kinda theme, battery and sync icons in blue along with the blue wallpaper. Looked thru the rosie skins and only found 1 skin (current one). Couldn't download any others thru HTC. how can I get my phone to look just like the pics in the OP? also all the Font and icons appeared to be alot smaller and harder to read the text beneath them. Liking the rom, nice to have some thing else to flash for a while, keep up the good work guys. Have a feeling when all is said and done with this one, it will be a premier rom to have on our TB......

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Very nice to see something different on the menu, thanks a bunch for your efforts and contribution!
The poor Thunderbolt still needs love too

***EDIT
Made this real quick for your OP.
It's not perfect, but at least they are Thunderbolts
Feel free to use if you want, or not.
Thanks again!

How do I get my Bolt to look like this.....I'm really liking the bluish in the notification bar.....
23rd April 2012, 02:23 AM   |  #135  
Flag Fairfax, VA
Thanks Meter: 10

229 posts
More
Anyone getting random reboots? Also music enhancer works for me bbut when I try switching between srs and others, there is no difference in sound. I installed imps kernel which seems to work well with this ROM. I'm just going to really flash to see if it fixes any of the above issues. Might just try fixing permissions as well. Some apps seem to force close on me. Can't wait for the next update of this ROM.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA
23rd April 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #136  
Illinois
Thanks Meter: 6

51 posts
More
I keep getting random freezes when the phone is charging. I'm can't pin it down to what it is exactly yet. Earlier I noticed it would happen if I locked the screen while in the messaging app but it did it again when I just plugged it in.
23rd April 2012, 08:06 PM   |  #137  
Thanks Meter: 4

50 posts
Been looking for something new to try for a while, so I'm taking the plunge on this one now. So far so good, and really liking it!
23rd April 2012, 10:02 PM   |  #138  
Flag Fairfax, VA
Thanks Meter: 10

229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danmn1313

I keep getting random freezes when the phone is charging. I'm can't pin it down to what it is exactly yet. Earlier I noticed it would happen if I locked the screen while in the messaging app but it did it again when I just plugged it in.

I think the phone cannot handle some many apps running at once.. Because I think that's what's causing it to reboot or maybe freeze? But then again there are a few ROMs I have tried before and that dont respond well when they are plugged in. Just unplug it when you need to use it.
23rd April 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #139  

104 posts
What lockscreen are u using? The honey comb one does freeze while charging

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
24th April 2012, 10:50 PM   |  #140  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Thanks for the great ROM. It is really nice to something new and different for my good old 'bolt. Running with Ziggy's test kernel and it is really smooth and responsive. I love the seeming resolution difference in the screen and the working landscape is great!

Haven't seen any dev posts in a bit, are we still up for an update sometime soon, or is this going to remain the final ROM?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread