[ROM] corner-AOKP-stone - Alpha - Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

lindsaytheflint

Oct 26, 2009
Melbourne
hello can anyone help me and enlighten me i am running AOKP V-1.0 BUILD 30 4.0.4 ICS on a TF201 why is it that AOKP has come out with build 31 32 & 33 and none of these builds has included the tf201?! thy are all for tf101 im just wondering did they forget the TF201 maybe im wrong maybe someone knows something i dont please let me know thank you to all

Not sure what you mean - Jermaine released AOKP build 32 for TF201 a week ago. I was running that build until I switched to his Cornerstone variant, which is build 31.

Keion

Nov 6, 2011
Danville, California
I think for a device to be officially added to the AOKP line of devices, it needs a dev to support the production. AFAIK Jermaine has been the unofficial dev for the tf201. From what he has said, he has spoken to Roman and from Milestone 5 he will become the official dev for AOKP on the tf201.

You can't say he doesn't deserve it. This cornerstone rom has less bugs than most of my phone's roms out there.

Sent from my tf9001 with XDA XD.

wilspeak

Jul 18, 2011
ga
Hi can anyone please post links to these new builds & ports. That would be greatly appreciated

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I'm using nova launcher and it's working great. It re sizes the home screen when cornerstone is activated so that you see the entire home screens. I also just noticed that whatever you map the home button to do in Nova settings, the physical home button in the dock will also do. I just set it to expand notifications, so I can open and close the notification area with the home button.

I found that kind of cool and thought I'd share.

Sent from my EPAD using Tapatalk 2

wilspeak

Jul 18, 2011
ga
Thank you APASCUAL89. That was very nice of you. Hopefully I can help someone else. As I have been helped by nice persons. Such as yourself

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

HELLO JERMAINE 151 im downloading & flashing are you going to developing the next build ? If so put me on the list >AIRBORNE<

wilspeak

Jul 18, 2011
ga
Ok i tried flashing build 31 & g-apps for tf201 twice and both times i got stuck in the eeEpad boot up screen i even waited just to see if it was booting up slow but it wasn't booting up past the asus screen at all so i flashed my last back up/ restore what happened ? I followed instructions deleted all caches and data apprecaite any help or advice thank you

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Hello fellow Veteran. What version of ClockworkMod do you have?

This is the first instruction in OP:

1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM (Install CWM v5.8.2.0+ using Rom manager)

Keion

Nov 6, 2011
Danville, California
I just noticed all the special dock keys work as long as you haven't opened cornerstone since rebooting. Pretty cool I must say, and the trackpad also works while cornerstone is running.

Sent from my tf9001 with XDA XD.

wilspeak

Jul 18, 2011
ga
HELLO JERMAINE 151. I just checked. & the recovery. Of. CWM RECOVERY is v-5.8.2.0. YES. REGULAR ARMY COMBAT VETERAN * thank you for your help

apascual89

Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
HELLO JERMAINE 151. I just checked. & the recovery. Of. CWM RECOVERY is v-5.8.2.0. YES. REGULAR ARMY COMBAT VETERAN * thank you for your help

Did you get it up and running? No matter what version it says, I would recommend flashing cwm in rom manager just to be safe. Maybe also re download the rom to rule out a bad download.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: wilspeak

wilspeak

Jul 18, 2011
ga
OK i did serveral things first i re-flashed CWM with rom manager then re-downloaded build31 TF201 zip & followed the flashing instructions & tried it again i still got stuck on the asus eeEPAD boot up screen i had to flash my back up/restore im not sure why my TPRIME is not flashing the builds would appreciate any help & advice THANK YOU TO ALL

Parastie

Apr 27, 2010
Malta
OK i did serveral things first i re-flashed CWM with rom manager then re-downloaded build31 TF201 zip & followed the flashing instructions & tried it again i still got stuck on the asus eeEPAD boot up screen i had to flash my back up/restore im not sure why my TPRIME is not flashing the builds would appreciate any help & advice THANK YOU TO ALL

Just to make sure, your backup is working?

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

jermaine151

Jun 19, 2010
Columbus, Ohio

Since your CWM is up-to-date, I have no clue why it wouldn't be working for you. The only other people that had your issue were on an old version of CWM.

apascual89

Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA

Okay, I'm not sure what the issue is, but these are the steps I normally take

1 Download rom and gapps
2 Boot into cwm recovery
3 Wipe data/factory reset
4 Wipe cache
5 Advanced/wipe dalvik cache
6 Go back/mounts & storage/format system
7 choose rom
8 choose gapps
9 reboot

I normally don't format system unless I'm having issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: rwniel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GPL Kernel source: This ROM uses the Asus stock V9.4.2.21 kernel (unmodified) and the sources may be downloaded from here: http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Eee+Pad+Transformer+P rime+TF201&p=20&s=16

***Disclaimer: I am in no way responsible for anything that YOU install on your tablet or the problems caused by that flashing.

I decided to try to build AOKP build 31 with Onskreen Cornerstone baked in. This is the result of that first build and I thought some of you folks might like to play with it. I have NO PLANS to support this or to make it good enough to be a daily driver. I expect it to have bugs but I haven't played with it long enough to see what they all are. I have noticed that the lock screen seems to be a little off with cornerstone running. If I get bored (and maybe a lot of thanks! LOL) I may make another build and try to tweak it more, but I am not promising anything because I have another special project that I'd like to get going. I'm releasing this by request. :) Have fun!

screenshot2012041720343.png

installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM (Install CWM v5.8.2.0+ using Rom manager)
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    7. If you're installing a new build without wiping, you STILL need to reflash gapps right after flashing the build!!!

Download

Download Gapps 3/17/2012

Video of Alpha 2:

Just in case.....
    Cornerstone - Cobalt

Cobalt Theme is Up for CornerStone Build. :)

See Cobalt Thread.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1600011

72112892.png

74365262.png

39171681.png
    I just tried the new CM9 nightly. I think it's coming along nicely. The one thing I see that they have that AOKP doesn't, is the status bar battery icons for both batteries. I'm gonna try to take that. LOL. They don't call it the Open Kang Project for nothing. :cool:
    Help!!123891723!!!

Tried to install this on my Xperia X10 and won't load!?!? plz help thnx!

Sorry. Always wanted to do something like that. ;)

Will try once I get home to my Prime. :D