Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MetroPCS] 3G Speeds & Settings + Help Getting 3G! |PRL 3032 Released!|

Tip us?

avishayftl
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2589 View Post
Thanks, Yeah I was going for a full on MetroPCS theme.

JD

the site looks good did u tried the new prl in Miami area?

JD2589
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by avishayftl View Post
the site looks good did u tried the new prl in Miami area?
Thanks, Yes I did, I'm getting great 3G Signal. =D

JD

/Nexus 5 Blk/32GB, Supcase Unicorn Case Blk/Clr, Anker Ultra Clear Screen Protector/
If my post has help'd you please return the favor by hitting the 'Thanks' button, Thank You.
The Following User Says Thank You to JD2589 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JD2589
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202

DONATE TO ME
I got some bad news I guess, Take it as a rumor for now, Well have to wait until the end of the month to find out for sure. Well here it is, a post that Bloody posted on his thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86 View Post
Btw guys its been confirmed...metro is gonna stop using houdini at this months end so no more flashing phones. hopefully they start using another program but atm no one knows. If anything flashers will result to an illegal way but yeah that's obviously illegal lol

Sent from my EVO 4G using XDA
JD

/Nexus 5 Blk/32GB, Supcase Unicorn Case Blk/Clr, Anker Ultra Clear Screen Protector/
If my post has help'd you please return the favor by hitting the 'Thanks' button, Thank You.

mexigga
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2589 View Post
I got some bad news I guess, Take it as a rumor for now, Well have to wait until the end of the month to find out for sure. Well here it is, a post that Bloody posted on his thread:

JD
I saw that...read an article someone posted and even the other posts...let's see at month's end.

If my evo goes down...may jump ship...lol
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - i317 - AWS Enabled * ROM: DS-MK6 v.2.0 & TW4.4*eZKAT* Kernel: AGNi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 * ROM: Hyperdrive RLS8

mexigga
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsaw5001 View Post
Damn......bro......see you on here all the time. Wish i could help. I'm in Sacramento. All the prls seem to work. I'm using 3020 right now. Feel free to shoot me any questions. I'll try my best to answer them.
Appreciate that. What evdo version are you connecting to?
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - i317 - AWS Enabled * ROM: DS-MK6 v.2.0 & TW4.4*eZKAT* Kernel: AGNi
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 * ROM: Hyperdrive RLS8

chainsaw5001
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga View Post
Appreciate that. What evdo version are you connecting to?
rev. A.

mdiaz33685
Old
Thanks Meter 430

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga View Post
I saw that...read an article someone posted and even the other posts...let's see at month's end.

If my evo goes down...may jump ship...lol
I dont think that means that they will cut us off,, i believe our phones will still work.

just not flash anymore thru houdini... unless they have another company to flash...
Black - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | 64gb Samsung | UVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15 | XXUFNG2
White - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | N900TUVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15
Sprint SG TAB3 7in - SM-T217S | TWRP 2700 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 - T217SVPUBNE7
SG TAB2 10.1 = GT-P5113 < | > SG TAB2 7in GT-P3113 = Not Rooted 4.2.2
My Threads - T-Mo SG Note 3 | SG Note 3 | SG Tab 3 7in T217S | My Stock ODEX Roms and Firmware's Web Site...

mteezey
Old
Thanks Meter 755
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
I dont think that means that they will cut us off,, i believe our phones will still work.

just not flash anymore thru houdini... unless they have another company to flash...
+1 They're not going to cut off existing customers because of flashed phones. They would lose half thier users.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
Devices:
HTC ONE S ViperOneS 1.2.1/fusion ultimate & PAC-man
Asus/Google Nexus 7 Paranoid Android 2.99 beta 6/M-kernel
HTC EVO 3D(retired):Something ICS'y/
eng hboot 1.04.02 s-off/
4extRecovery CWM
HTC EVO 4g(really retired):SOS N/AnthraxRev4
Hboot 2.10 S-off
Amon-Ra

JD2589
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 202

DONATE TO ME
For sure they won't cut off already flashed users, That would mean huge losses for them. Now the rumor about them shutting down Metro Flash and Houdini seems to be more real each time, and when you think about it, It makes sense. They want users to spend money on their phones! And I have to admit they have been making an effort to take out pretty good phones, they even have a dual core phone now!
But hopefully they won't shutdown Houdini, as I know plenty of people that make a living flashing phones.

JD

xKLEINx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mteezey View Post
+1 They're not going to cut off existing customers because of flashed phones. They would lose half thier users.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
Yea there's no way they could possibly do that. Maybe if it were Verizon or something. But not a company like metro that's already struggling for customers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Tags
3g speed, location, metropcs, prl, settings & help