Post Reply

[MetroPCS] 3G Speeds & Settings + Help Getting 3G! |PRL 3032 Released!|

OP JD2589

23rd April 2012, 01:41 AM   |  #1691  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2589

Thanks, Yeah I was going for a full on MetroPCS theme.

JD


the site looks good did u tried the new prl in Miami area?
23rd April 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #1692  
JD2589's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 202
 
1,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avishayftl

the site looks good did u tried the new prl in Miami area?

Thanks, Yes I did, I'm getting great 3G Signal. =D

JD
The Following User Says Thank You to JD2589 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:12 AM   |  #1693  
JD2589's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 202
 
1,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
I got some bad news I guess, Take it as a rumor for now, Well have to wait until the end of the month to find out for sure. Well here it is, a post that Bloody posted on his thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodykiller86

Btw guys its been confirmed...metro is gonna stop using houdini at this months end so no more flashing phones. hopefully they start using another program but atm no one knows. If anything flashers will result to an illegal way but yeah that's obviously illegal lol

Sent from my EVO 4G using XDA

JD
23rd April 2012, 04:31 AM   |  #1694  
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD2589

I got some bad news I guess, Take it as a rumor for now, Well have to wait until the end of the month to find out for sure. Well here it is, a post that Bloody posted on his thread:


JD

I saw that...read an article someone posted and even the other posts...let's see at month's end.

If my evo goes down...may jump ship...lol
23rd April 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #1695  
Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsaw5001

Damn......bro......see you on here all the time. Wish i could help. I'm in Sacramento. All the prls seem to work. I'm using 3020 right now. Feel free to shoot me any questions. I'll try my best to answer them.

Appreciate that. What evdo version are you connecting to?
23rd April 2012, 04:52 AM   |  #1696  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga

Appreciate that. What evdo version are you connecting to?

rev. A.
23rd April 2012, 05:52 AM   |  #1697  
mdiaz33685's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 495
 
978 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexigga

I saw that...read an article someone posted and even the other posts...let's see at month's end.

If my evo goes down...may jump ship...lol

I dont think that means that they will cut us off,, i believe our phones will still work.

just not flash anymore thru houdini... unless they have another company to flash...
23rd April 2012, 01:06 PM   |  #1698  
mteezey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 755
 
1,321 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

I dont think that means that they will cut us off,, i believe our phones will still work.

just not flash anymore thru houdini... unless they have another company to flash...

+1 They're not going to cut off existing customers because of flashed phones. They would lose half thier users.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:38 PM   |  #1699  
JD2589's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 202
 
1,032 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
For sure they won't cut off already flashed users, That would mean huge losses for them. Now the rumor about them shutting down Metro Flash and Houdini seems to be more real each time, and when you think about it, It makes sense. They want users to spend money on their phones! And I have to admit they have been making an effort to take out pretty good phones, they even have a dual core phone now!
But hopefully they won't shutdown Houdini, as I know plenty of people that make a living flashing phones.

JD
23rd April 2012, 03:03 PM   |  #1700  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mteezey

+1 They're not going to cut off existing customers because of flashed phones. They would lose half thier users.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Yea there's no way they could possibly do that. Maybe if it were Verizon or something. But not a company like metro that's already struggling for customers.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
3g speed, location, metropcs, prl, settings & help
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes