Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,666 Members 39,760 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Customize ALL Sense Lock Rings [How To + Requests + Photoshop tips!!]

Tip us?
 
ziggy46
Old
#201  
ziggy46's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,015
Posts: 2,219
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Chambersburg, Pa

 
DONATE TO ME
this looks cool!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
mohit1234
Old
#202  
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,109
Posts: 1,072
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy46 View Post
this looks cool!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Made and added in the 3rd post

Current Devices: HTC Desire HD, Nexus 4 & Nexus 5

HTC Sense UI Modding Kitchen



Customize Sense 3.0 Lockscreen Background!! (Desire HD) / (HTC Sensation)
Customize ALL Sense Lock Rings!! (HTC Sensation) / (HTC Amaze)
Ultimate Lock Ring Tool for Sense 3.0/3.5!!

If you like my work, don't forget to hit the Thanks button
The Following User Says Thank You to mohit1234 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dharvey4651
Old
#203  
dharvey4651's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 565
Posts: 2,967
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Olathe, KS Device: HTC One M8

 
DONATE TO ME
mohit1234 you are out of bandwidth on your Box account. Can't download anything...

glacierguy Old
(Last edited by glacierguy; 23rd April 2012 at 02:11 AM.)
#204  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit1234 View Post
NOTE: If Box.com gives an error regarding user is out of bandwidth use the following details to login onto box.com and then try to download. ONLY USE IF U GET THIS ERROR!!
Code:
 
User ID (email): mohit1234xda@gmail.com
Pass: xdaftw
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
mohit1234 you are out of bandwidth on your Box account. Can't download anything...


Sent from my HTC Amaze running Sense 3.5
 
dharvey4651
Old
#205  
dharvey4651's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 565
Posts: 2,967
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Olathe, KS Device: HTC One M8

 
DONATE TO ME
Installing black.zip from the post with the plain colored lockrings onto my device which has the stock-deodexed 1.43 ROM on it, nothing changes at all. The lockring stays the same.

Also extracting the files and pushing them manually with a full reboot, dalvik cache wipe and cache wipe also does not change the lockring.

 
MildewMan
Old
#206  
MildewMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 275
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Installing black.zip from the post with the plain colored lockrings onto my device which has the stock-deodexed 1.43 ROM on it, nothing changes at all. The lockring stays the same.

Also extracting the files and pushing them manually with a full reboot, dalvik cache wipe and cache wipe also does not change the lockring.
Did you change the skin to either burgundy or BlueSky? It should change it for one or maybe both of those two skins. The default skin won't change.
Devices:
32 GB Google Nexus 5 - Stock 4.4.2 - Rooted
16 GB Google Nexus 4 - sold
HTC Ruby (Amaze 4G) - sold
Motorola Xoom (Wifi) - 4.4.2 OmniRom - 32 GB Class 4 SanDisk card
HTC Glacier (MyTouch 4G) - sold
HTC T-Mobile G1 - GinSense v1.0
 
dharvey4651
Old
#207  
dharvey4651's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 565
Posts: 2,967
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Olathe, KS Device: HTC One M8

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MildewMan View Post
Did you change the skin to either burgundy or BlueSky? It should change it for one or maybe both of those two skins. The default skin won't change.
Ahh.. See now I use the default skin so I would have never noticed that. I'm very partial to that sleek smooth original look that HTC came up with. Those other themes never really appealed to me.

 
MildewMan
Old
#208  
MildewMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 275
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
Ahh.. See now I use the default skin so I would have never noticed that. I'm very partial to that sleek smooth original look that HTC came up with. Those other themes never really appealed to me.
They are practically identical to the default skin. Only difference that I notice is the app drawer screen is either tinted blue or red depending on which one you use. If there are other differences, my eyes haven't picked up on them yet.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2
Devices:
32 GB Google Nexus 5 - Stock 4.4.2 - Rooted
16 GB Google Nexus 4 - sold
HTC Ruby (Amaze 4G) - sold
Motorola Xoom (Wifi) - 4.4.2 OmniRom - 32 GB Class 4 SanDisk card
HTC Glacier (MyTouch 4G) - sold
HTC T-Mobile G1 - GinSense v1.0
 
sorullo_xgrx
Old
#209  
sorullo_xgrx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 68
Posts: 453
Join Date: Jan 2012
Please, can't download 3.5 apk .. it shows out of bandwith ... Mirror or some other method to download from. Thanks in advance

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
 
mohit1234
Old
#210  
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1,109
Posts: 1,072
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorullo_xgrx View Post
Please, can't download 3.5 apk .. it shows out of bandwith ... Mirror or some other method to download from. Thanks in advance

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
PLEASE read the 3rd post!!! The details on how to download are given!!

Current Devices: HTC Desire HD, Nexus 4 & Nexus 5

HTC Sense UI Modding Kitchen



Customize Sense 3.0 Lockscreen Background!! (Desire HD) / (HTC Sensation)
Customize ALL Sense Lock Rings!! (HTC Sensation) / (HTC Amaze)
Ultimate Lock Ring Tool for Sense 3.0/3.5!!

If you like my work, don't forget to hit the Thanks button

Tags
amaze lockring, sense 3.0 lock, sense lockring
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes