[Solved!/CWM] Unable to Enter Recovery (Showcase)
[SCH-I500, Android 4.0.4, IcyGlitch V14 B6]
[EDIT: Solved! Bug within Gummy v1 on Showcase and Mezmerize. Configure ROM Manager and reboot recovery for workaround.]
Here's the short version: In Gummy v1.0.0, using the power menu, I am unable to enter recovery
. According to Droidstyle's guide, using the 3 finger method is not to be done once on ICS, as it will cause bootloops. "adb reboot recovery" will not work either.
Alrighty, here's what I've done so far to my Showcase from CSpire
1. Restored my stock ODIN file, which is EI20.
2. ODIN'ed CWM4 Fixed for CM7
3. 3-fingered into recovery
4. Installed ICS Hacksung Build 2
5. Installed ICS Gummy and GApps 3/17
6. Used for about 2-3 weeks, with a few tweaks.
7. Attempted to nandroid, unable to enter recovery.
So, I'm not sure if I should re-flash recovery via ODIN/Heimdall, attempt to replace the recovery.img via shell, or if there's a different method.
Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this problem?