Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 41,541 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SELFKANG ICS AOSP ROM] CM9/ICS for Droid 3 -- [BETA 2012-03-11]

Tip us?

sbardy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi, i've a problem with 04/18 nightly...i've switched to 2g because i hadn't network then i passed to 3g and Mobile Networks inside system settings doesn't work now...i tried to reboot but nothing. It's happened to me for the first time, i can make/receive calls but the Mobile Network option doesn't open so i'm always in 2g...any ideas?

leerpsp
Old
Thanks Meter 16

DONATE TO ME
I was missing with the wifi tethering app with cm9 and got it working so I can play the wii online and I am loving it so its saying on my phone now because now I can make calls text and play online games with it keep up the good work and hope that battery life gets better!!!

Sent from my XT862 using bad ass cm9 using XDA

will5
Old
(Last edited by will5; 23rd April 2012 at 12:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 263
I was trying some editing on root explorer. When I save a modified build.prop I get FC on rootexplorer. Anyone having the same problem?

SS2006
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Anyone know when the video camera is gonna be fixed

pm2gonzales
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by will5 View Post
I was trying some editing on root explorer. When I save a modified build.prop I get FC on rootexplorer. Anyone having the same problem?
I have not had this problem. Try force stopping it/restart phone. If it still happens, try using Root Browser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS2006 View Post
Probably not anytime soon. Video requires a good portion of HW codecs to be functioning, which may not even come to pass because of limited access to the phone. Droid 4 is more likely to have it than we are, unless someone manages to get kexec working properly or Motorola throws us a bone by unlocking the bootloader.
The Following User Says Thank You to pm2gonzales For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The_Joe
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS2006 View Post
Eta requests are a violation of XDA rules, just fyi. =]
Well when you really break it down, the steps to modifying a Turbocharged Diesel engine and overclocking a modern computer processor are VERY comparable.

slayer621
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Joe View Post
Eta requests are a violation of XDA rules, just fyi. =]
True, but he didn't ask the dev, he asked everyone here If he said "HEY HASH WHEN CAN HAS VIDEOCORDERER!!?!" that would be a different story.
Droid 3 with Gummy 1.2.0 (Unthemed) [Retired]

Galaxy Nexus with CNA 3.6.6 and Franco's Kernel [Retired]

Galaxy S4 with KitKang 01-22-14 and Stock Kernel

The_Joe
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer621 View Post
True, but he didn't ask the dev, he asked everyone here If he said "HEY HASH WHEN CAN HAS VIDEOCORDERER!!?!" that would be a different story.
Im starting to notice that not all device sections on XDA are as strict as the Nook Tablet section. (Where I spend most of my time) I honestly was just trying to say it nicely before someone said it rudely.

Haha, well just ignore me then. Ill do my best to leave the modding to the mods!
Well when you really break it down, the steps to modifying a Turbocharged Diesel engine and overclocking a modern computer processor are VERY comparable.

pujdo1
Old
Thanks Meter 7
is there still any new progress on cm9 ?
didn't look to me that something changed here for a while....

pm2gonzales
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pujdo1 View Post
is there still any new progress on cm9 ?
didn't look to me that something changed here for a while....
Hash doesn't update the thread until he deems it necessary or the build is stable enough for an update, but here are the nightlies. Most recently today.

http://nightlies.droidhive.com/mirror/solana/cm9/