FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

I need to find Advanced ACE Hack Kit for Incredible S

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By Toor0p, Junior Member on 22nd April 2012, 11:16 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Greetings to all. It is looking for this method to Intsredible S. Maybe someone will be able to fix in this method, or edit it. In the previous yulagodaren. I hope for your help. I really want to roll back your smartphone with Hboot 2.0 1.13 or more nizutsyu version. In general, the method of super, well developed for the DHD why would not do for IS?
Link to this topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1259821
 
 
23rd April 2012, 01:48 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toor0p

Greetings to all. It is looking for this method to Intsredible S. Maybe someone will be able to fix in this method, or edit it. In the previous yulagodaren. I hope for your help. I really want to roll back your smartphone with Hboot 2.0 1.13 or more nizutsyu version. In general, the method of super, well developed for the DHD why would not do for IS?
Link to this topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1259821

Here is the downgrade tool for the IncS. The only HBOOT version on the incS that had a working version of gfree was 1.09. This script will downgrade and allow o to flash an older RUU that can than be S-Off using Revolutionary.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1373697
23rd April 2012, 04:54 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 998
 
More
No. No,no,no,no,no,no,no,nonononono.... No!
23rd April 2012, 01:34 PM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpbklake

Here is the downgrade tool for the IncS. The only HBOOT version on the incS that had a working version of gfree was 1.09. This script will downgrade and allow o to flash an older RUU that can than be S-Off using Revolutionary.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1373697

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonverbose

No. No,no,no,no,no,no,no,nonononono.... No!

I got to thinking last night after posting this that HBOOT 1.09 was only for the Froyo RUUs anyway, so that isn't an option for downgrading HBOOT 1.16/2.0x since you can't flash a Froyo radio once you have the GB radio/RUU installed, so there is no reason to even think about trying to add gfree to the mix at this point.
23rd April 2012, 02:41 PM |#5  
Toor0p's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
!!??
So I can downgrade the firmware and Hbut or not? And by the way unlock butlouder already been made, received, and Root root.
23rd April 2012, 03:15 PM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toor0p

So I can downgrade the firmware and Hbut or not? And by the way unlock butlouder already been made, received, and Root root.

You can downgrade to a lower GingerBread RUU (2.xx.xxx.x) which has HBOOT 1.13 so that you can run Revolutionary to gain S-OFF. You cannot downgrade to a Froyo RUU which has HBOOT 1.09 in order to run gfree and gain SuperCID.

If you attempt to flash a Froyo RUU (On the IncS, most of the Froyo RUUs were version 1.xx.xxx.x) you will radio brick your phone and end up with a paper weight.
23rd April 2012, 03:33 PM |#7  
Toor0p's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Well, I will be enough of it. After all, the meaning of a S-off dropping Hboot. And close the bootloader.
Do not tell the most convenient way to do it, and if possible is easier. I have a dictionary translating what you write =)))
The Following User Says Thank You to Toor0p For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:40 PM |#8  
Toor0p's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
How can I downgrade to a lower GingerBread RUU (2.xx.xxx.x) which has HBOOT 1.13? Plaese help me...And now I have already received and Root root, custom firmware androyd Revolution 2,3,0.
23rd April 2012, 03:58 PM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,706
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toor0p

How can I downgrade to a lower GingerBread RUU (2.xx.xxx.x) which has HBOOT 1.13? Plaese help me...And now I have already received and Root root, custom firmware androyd Revolution 2,3,0.

I already answered this for you in POST #2 of this thread!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to tpbklake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes