Green, Red, and Blue dots all over my camera, what is this?

OP GazaIan

18th April 2012, 09:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Your basement
Thanks Meter: 414

1,534 posts
Donate to Me
More
For the psst couple of days now, I've noticed some extremely bothersome green red and blue dots all over the screen when the camera is open. They look almost like stuck pixels, the green being an entire cluster of said stuck pixels. When pictures and videos are taken, the dots end up in the pictures and videos as well. What is this? This js royally pissing me off and making me sad, I use my camera a lot

Attatched is an image taken by the camera showing the burned up pixels. The green should be easiest to notice, the blue and red are a lot harder to see especially if XDA mobile doesn't upload images at its original quality.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1334779476411.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	1012040
18th April 2012, 11:56 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Your basement

1,534 posts
Donate to Me
More
sigh bump....

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA
19th April 2012, 04:33 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 162

843 posts
have you done a reboot and then test the camera? Every few months my camera might show some green lines, thread somewhere about that. Reboot worked. Also clear camera data and test with a 3rd party camera app. Hope that helps.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
19th April 2012, 10:39 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Your basement

1,534 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustav30

have you done a reboot and then test the camera? Every few months my camera might show some green lines, thread somewhere about that. Reboot worked. Also clear camera data and test with a 3rd party camera app. Hope that helps.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

I've done all of that, none of it seems to be working :/
20th April 2012, 04:37 AM   |  #5  
Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 21

209 posts
More
not too sure about anybody else but the attachment in the op is a plain black box, no probs on it, maybe its your psychical screen
20th April 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 10

207 posts
More
For some reason I think the green,blue and red dots are nothing but camera noise and this only happens when you use the camera at night time
I have the same issue and I must admit it is very annoying

Also you said the colors pixels get carried onto videos and picture and I would say this is normal the only way you can get rid of this is by having a good lightning in the room

But for some reason the sensation still show a lot of camera noise even in good lightning

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 01:54 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Your basement

1,534 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shery4life

For some reason I think the green,blue and red dots are nothing but camera noise and this only happens when you use the camera at night time
I have the same issue and I must admit it is very annoying

Also you said the colors pixels get carried onto videos and picture and I would say this is normal the only way you can get rid of this is by having a good lightning in the room

But for some reason the sensation still show a lot of camera noise even in good lightning

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

They appear during daylight as well. Harder to notice, but its there.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread