Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Provision Optimizer - Thoughts?

OP thelowend

22nd April 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
2,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1608282

Found this just now...It's functions look eerily similar to those of V6 with a few added extras.

Anyone have any opinions?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #2  
1stx2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
375 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
hmmm might be worth looking into
23rd April 2012, 03:18 AM   |  #3  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 224
 
971 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1608282

Found this just now...It's functions look eerily similar to those of V6 with a few added extras.

Anyone have any opinions?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Will check it out and will post back with what I think...have you tried it yet?

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 04:57 AM   |  #4  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
2,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888

Will check it out and will post back with what I think...have you tried it yet?

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Nope I have not yet, I was about to ten realized I didn't have a recent nandroid, so I started that and started doing other stuff. Didn't get to it lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 01:18 PM   |  #5  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 224
 
971 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Nope I have not yet, I was about to ten realized I didn't have a recent nandroid, so I started that and started doing other stuff. Didn't get to it lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Seems like a pretty basic click the options and it will edit the build.prop...stuff like surface dithering and basic things like LCD density and what not

One thing I did notice if you enable the option for hardware acceleration or something to that effect it makes everything stutter horribly

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Last edited by trafalger888; 23rd April 2012 at 02:10 PM.
23rd April 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #6  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
2,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888

Seems like a pretty basic click the options and it will edit the build.prop...stuff like surface dithering and basic things like LCD density and what not

One thing I did notice if you enable the option for hardware acceleration or something to that effect it makes everything stutter horribly

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium

Have to tried locking Home into memory yet? That is the biggest reason why I like it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 08:47 PM   |  #7  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 224
 
971 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Have to tried locking Home into memory yet? That is the biggest reason why I like it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Yes and seems to perform fine

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
23rd April 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #8  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
2,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888

Yes and seems to perform fine

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Cool. This is all I wanted V6 to accomplish but it did not do so for some odd reason. Thats behind me though. Thanks for checking it out!
24th April 2012, 03:16 PM   |  #9  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 224
 
971 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend

Cool. This is all I wanted V6 to accomplish but it did not do so for some odd reason. Thats behind me though. Thanks for checking it out!

No worries

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
24th April 2012, 03:33 PM   |  #10  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag The cold part of Ohio
Thanks Meter: 416
 
2,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Home is nicely locked into memory and and I've noticed my phone doesn't get dangerously hot once an hour.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes