Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 48,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Chrome Beat / Chrome 2 Phone Question

Tip us?

boodies
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 255
Default Chrome Beat / Chrome 2 Phone Question

Hi guys I just installed ICS Slim and boy am I glad I did. Smooth and Slick. One quick question, I did install Chrome Beta but do I have to separately install Chrome 2 Phone from the Market for it to work? I thought it might be built in. Thanks!
Dropbox lets you sync files across several platforms. Sign up for free, install, and get me extra space! Dropbox

xriderx66
Old
Thanks Meter 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodies View Post
Hi guys I just installed ICS Slim and boy am I glad I did. Smooth and Slick. One quick question, I did install Chrome Beta but do I have to separately install Chrome 2 Phone from the Market for it to work? I thought it might be built in. Thanks!
Chrome BETA browser already had the "chrome 2 phone" feature built in, you have to login from your browser on your PC, and login on the android browser, and they should be connected, it does sometimes take a little bit of time for them to sync.
LOLWUT
Still on Stock Android? I pity you. Get on MIUI.
The Following User Says Thank You to xriderx66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boodies
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 255
Yeah, I did log in to both. I can even view the tabs on my Comp on my Phone but C2P is not working yet. I will give it some time first. Thanks!
Dropbox lets you sync files across several platforms. Sign up for free, install, and get me extra space! Dropbox

boodies
Old
(Last edited by boodies; 23rd April 2012 at 02:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 255
After waiting a while, it still refuses to work. So I just went ahead and downloaded Chrome to Phone from Market. Now it works fine. I think this has to be installed.

Edit: it's not working again. Either the program is buggy or the rom is buggy, im using slim. I am trying to get this to work, will post solution if i find it.

boodies
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 255
I got it...

I needed to remove Chrome to Phone from my Chrome PC Browser and install Chrome to Mobile.

You guys need Chrome to Mobile.

Fixed.