Ask a question

No registration required

Chrome Beat / Chrome 2 Phone Question

OP boodies

23rd April 2012, 02:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 311

1,753 posts
Hi guys I just installed ICS Slim and boy am I glad I did. Smooth and Slick. One quick question, I did install Chrome Beta but do I have to separately install Chrome 2 Phone from the Market for it to work? I thought it might be built in. Thanks!
23rd April 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #2  
Flag Frisco, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,507

6,440 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodies

Hi guys I just installed ICS Slim and boy am I glad I did. Smooth and Slick. One quick question, I did install Chrome Beta but do I have to separately install Chrome 2 Phone from the Market for it to work? I thought it might be built in. Thanks!

Chrome BETA browser already had the "chrome 2 phone" feature built in, you have to login from your browser on your PC, and login on the android browser, and they should be connected, it does sometimes take a little bit of time for them to sync.
The Following User Says Thank You to xriderx66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,753 posts
Yeah, I did log in to both. I can even view the tabs on my Comp on my Phone but C2P is not working yet. I will give it some time first. Thanks!
23rd April 2012, 03:53 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

1,753 posts
After waiting a while, it still refuses to work. So I just went ahead and downloaded Chrome to Phone from Market. Now it works fine. I think this has to be installed.

Edit: it's not working again. Either the program is buggy or the rom is buggy, im using slim. I am trying to get this to work, will post solution if i find it.
Last edited by boodies; 23rd April 2012 at 03:59 AM.
23rd April 2012, 04:03 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

1,753 posts
I got it...

I needed to remove Chrome to Phone from my Chrome PC Browser and install Chrome to Mobile.

You guys need Chrome to Mobile.

Fixed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread