FORUMS

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more

LG G4 XDA Forum Opened

LG’s latest & greatest is just a few hours away from launching, and with so many power users that are … more

Android Wear Close to Running on Samsung Gear 2

Android is an OS that can sometimes be ported to run on devices not designed to … more

The Curious Case Of The Flash Sale

What do the horses in the Xiaomi stable, notably the Mi 3, Mi 4, Redmi 1S, Redmi 2 & Redmi Note … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][Team Nocturnal & Team VeNuM] "NoCTuRNaL VeNuM" [v1.2][4/20/2012]

23rd April 2012, 01:55 AM |#831  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
how do you guys have that amazing 15-20 hour battery life? Mine is like 6 hours and it's almost dead.

I have the latest modem.. running 1.1 at the moment ... all I do is text, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram ... and that's about it.
 
 
23rd April 2012, 01:58 AM |#832  
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCaz

how do you guys have that amazing 15-20 hour battery life? Mine is like 6 hours and it's almost dead.

I have the latest modem.. running 1.1 at the moment ... all I do is text, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram ... and that's about it.

Give it a couple battery cycles

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
23rd April 2012, 02:00 AM |#833  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Plz don't call me an idiot lol. but by "battery cycles" what exactly do you mean?
23rd April 2012, 02:06 AM |#834  
bigpeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
BTR, know if the Mod for 128 dpi will work for this? Should in themes section. Tabletui is mod.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:07 AM |#835  
bigpeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilCaz

Plz don't call me an idiot lol. but by "battery cycles" what exactly do you mean?

He means takes a few discharge and recharges.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:14 AM |#836  
bigtoysrock's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Leander,TX
Thanks Meter: 7,962
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpeng

BTR, know if the Mod for 128 dpi will work for this? Should in themes section. Tabletui is mod.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

I would think so since T.C.P, Kbizzle and AOKP is in the OP. Just make sure you use the correct build, which I think is 32. Have not tried it but I just might now
23rd April 2012, 02:20 AM |#837  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Thanks guys for your quick replys
Downloading Mobil Odin now

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 02:29 AM |#838  
slick_rick's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Immokalee/Tampa FL
Thanks Meter: 6,201
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoysrock

I would think so since T.C.P, Kbizzle and AOKP is in the OP. Just make sure you use the correct build, which I think is 32. Have not tried it but I just might now

It should work unless NV rom has way different changes or something idk. Just make sure to do clean install.
zedmay
23rd April 2012, 02:36 AM |#839  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm on 1.2 and still have don't have the charge light working. I've already did the complete wipe and install of rom and nv gapps.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 02:37 AM |#840  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtoysrock

I would think so since T.C.P, Kbizzle and AOKP is in the OP. Just make sure you use the correct build, which I think is 32. Have not tried it but I just might now

if yu try it please keep us informed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes