[ROM][8/6/12] Derp3D - Pure Sense 3.0! Intense >:D

OP savoca

22nd April 2012, 08:36 PM   |  #71  
Flag Duluth, MN
Thanks Meter: 202

701 posts
More
was stuck for a few at first but then pulled battery and it booted up right away soo ya try pulling batter if stuck

annnd diesel does that mod make it act like sense 2.1 then? or just take away the spinning (i guess thats what we can call it lol) cuz i like not having to go back and forth but ya have no need for it to spin around lol unless im bored as stated (i would put a game on each screen spin it and than play that game lol
22nd April 2012, 10:16 PM   |  #72  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 608

2,943 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.nesheim

was stuck for a few at first but then pulled battery and it booted up right away soo ya try pulling batter if stuck

annnd diesel does that mod make it act like sense 2.1 then? or just take away the spinning (i guess thats what we can call it lol) cuz i like not having to go back and forth but ya have no need for it to spin around lol unless im bored as stated (i would put a game on each screen spin it and than play that game lol

it removes the useless (IMO) carousel, so no matter how hard/fast you swipe screens the carousel effect wont happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Luisit0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 10:37 PM   |  #73  
Flag Duluth, MN

701 posts
More
ah ... umm anyone kill wifi? flashed lionfish kernel and now it will turn on scan turn off and then back on scan then give me message unable to scan for wireless
22nd April 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #74  
Flag San Juan
Thanks Meter: 608

2,943 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.nesheim

ah ... umm anyone kill wifi? flashed lionfish kernel and now it will turn on scan turn off and then back on scan then give me message unable to scan for wireless

happened to me too on lionfish, dunno why... anyways I just use underworld v5 sbc
The Following User Says Thank You to Luisit0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 10:49 PM   |  #75  
Flag Duluth, MN

701 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisit0

happened to me too on lionfish, dunno why... anyways I just use underworld v5 sbc

ok well then i know i wasnt going crazy. lol yyep underworld it is
22nd April 2012, 11:58 PM   |  #76  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 780

969 posts
More
Quote:

It allows you to scroll from screen to screen in a complete circle as before with out the ability to fling it and watch it spin two full rotations. Basically it slows it down. I will put it together maybe tomorrow for this rom if it is wanted. Thanks for the support Luis!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to dieselford For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #77  
Flag Duluth, MN

701 posts
More
hmm other than being able to pick random games i'll probably flash it i only really like the loop no need to be flyin around haha thanks diesel
23rd April 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #78  
Flag Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Meter: 52

213 posts
More
Nice job, I love that this is stock 3.0 like Virus kingdom, please keep it stock and this will be my go to sense rom when I'm not on decks. I'm going to keep my eye on this.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 03:13 AM   |  #79  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cuyahoga Falls
Thanks Meter: 4,140

1,453 posts
Donate to Me
More
Okay I must have completely and stupidly overlooked the fact that multiple .apks/.jars need to be edited in order for RCTweaks to function properly. It's going to take some time for me to put all of that together...

So, in the mean time, I made a flashable zip for depagnated app drawer for dieselford and anyone else interested.

Also, people who are experiencing a splash screen/boot screen stick be more than welcome to send me a logcat.

And I'll also check out that 3D no-carousel as a flashable as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Derp3D_DePagnated_AppDrawer.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.65 MB, 13 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savoca For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 03:30 AM   |  #80  
Flag Duluth, MN

701 posts
More
i think the only things tweak wise im missin from this is
volume rocker mod to change tracks.
i dont think virus's had this but i know miks 2.1 did but may be a 5x4 drawer but no biggie a drawer is a drawer.
and a battery icon that supports single percents (example sprint lovers but i really just like having a number up there but thats me)

either way little bit of lag here and there but i think its just gotta settle thanks a bunch man you are makin lots of ppls day :P

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread