5,594,748 Members 36,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rooting live WT19i 4.0.2.A.0.62 above without unlock bootloader for Noob

Tip us?
 
reigon
Old
#141  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusmiza View Post
ok try this....open your battery for 1-2 minutes and do it again.dont switch on try directly go to flash mode.. volume down and flash again...
oke imma try with the taking out the battery for 1-2minutes... brb..
The Following User Says Thank You to reigon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
yusmiza
Old
#142  
yusmiza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Posts: 347
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Johor

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusmiza View Post
ok try this....open your battery for 1-2 minutes and do it again.dont switch on try directly go to flash mode.. volume down and flash again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigon View Post
oke imma try with the taking out the battery for 1-2minutes... brb..
If you still having problem...i think you download a corrupted firmware try downlad again and replace new downloaded firmware to firmware folder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yusmiza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
reigon
Old
#143  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusmiza View Post
If you still having problem...i think you download a corrupted firmware try downlad again and replace new downloaded firmware to firmware folder
WOOT!!!.... flashed it ^^ need to root now
 
yusmiza
Old
#144  
yusmiza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Posts: 347
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Johor

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigon View Post
WOOT!!!.... flashed it ^^ need to root now
ok your problem solvee...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yusmiza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
reigon
Old
#145  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yusmiza View Post
ok your problem solvee...
pressed 3 times ^^.... rlly appreciate ur help... now lets root it... i hope no problems with this one...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

hey btw it says " MAKE SURE U INSTALLED ADB DRIVERS " whats that???
 
yusmiza
Old
#146  
yusmiza's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Posts: 347
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Johor

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigon View Post
pressed 3 times ^^.... rlly appreciate ur help... now lets root it... i hope no problems with this one...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

hey btw it says " MAKE SURE U INSTALLED ADB DRIVERS " whats that???
Adb driver already included...if not u cant flash firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to yusmiza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
reigon
Old
#147  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Apr 2012
Thanks alot for the guide and help im done with .58 and root ^^ ima gonna update it when i get a wifi connection ^^
 
joshfire2007
Old
(Last edited by joshfire2007; 23rd April 2012 at 01:52 AM.) Reason: added topic title
#148  
joshfire2007's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: chennai
Arrow rooting lww

before i proceed i have few questions

1)can i able to update to ICS through PC Companion when it is available from SE officially

2)is it necessary to update 4.0.2.A.0.62 firmware or leave it as it as (4.0.2.A.0.58)
 
Someguyfromhell
Old
#149  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1897
Posts: 3,684
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshfire2007 View Post
before i proceed i have few questions

1)can i able to update to ICS through PC Companion when it is available from SE officially

2)is it necessary to update 4.0.2.A.0.62 firmware or leave it as it as (4.0.2.A.0.58)
1) ICS will only be available via PC Companion/Sony Mobile Update Service.
2) .62 firmware includes some improvements for battery and memory, that are not in .58.

.58 firmware had problems with restarting, it was fixed in .62 firmware.
 
joshfire2007
Old
#150  
joshfire2007's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 19
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: chennai
Arrow re rooting lww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell View Post
1) ICS will only be available via PC Companion/Sony Mobile Update Service.
2) .62 firmware includes some improvements for battery and memory, that are not in .58.

.58 firmware had problems with restarting, it was fixed in .62 firmware.
@Someguyfromhell,

i flashed my phone using flash tool and successfully rooted using Doomlord toolkit

and my phone current firmware version is 4.0.2.A.0.58 and what

should i do next

do i need to update to 4.0.2.A.0.68 or install Cwm Recovery as it is described in

the main thread and what is the process of Cwm Recovery

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes