5,598,718 Members 38,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to get CRT Off animation to work on ICS?

Tip us?
 
Dhwanik
Old
#11  
Dhwanik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 189
Posts: 225
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes View Post
try google bro i just dont have time


appt is what decompiles the files
Ginger bread appt won't work on ics

in keep folder delete resorces.arsc when compiling

Sent from my Xperia neo using Tapatalk 2
I am a noob in development sir!!!
please share the file u use so that i can use the same!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBluur View Post
When i tried decompiling, the animation lights was already set to "false" but i still dun have the effect ;(
yup i too tried
and its already false!!!

XPERIA NEO V --> NEXUS 5
 
kormatoes
Old
#12  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3881
Posts: 4,718
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBluur View Post
When i tried decompiling, the animation lights was already set to "false" but i still dun have the effect ;(
True

Sent from my MT15i using XDA Premium HD app
 
TheF3nix
Old
#13  
TheF3nix's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Singapore
So how? Help me pls man

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
Device: HTC One SV
Rom: AOKP JELLYBEAN 4.1.2

 
kormatoes
Old
#14  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3881
Posts: 4,718
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBluur View Post
So how? Help me pls man

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6
It must say true not false bro

Sent from my MT15i using XDA Premium HD app
 
K4L
Old
#15  
K4L's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 68
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stockholm
I have a strange problem with this. There is no res/values/bool.xml file in my framework-apk. However I am using a framework file from another theme, could that be the problem?
 
TheF3nix
Old
#16  
TheF3nix's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 247
Posts: 550
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by kormatoes View Post
It must say true not false bro

Sent from my MT15i using XDA Premium HD app
Wait so change it to true?? Cos in the original framework file for .562, when i decompile, it is also false.
Device: HTC One SV
Rom: AOKP JELLYBEAN 4.1.2

The Following User Says Thank You to TheF3nix For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kormatoes
Old
#17  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3881
Posts: 4,718
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by K4L View Post
I have a strange problem with this. There is no res/values/bool.xml file in my framework-apk. However I am using a framework file from another theme, could that be the problem?
bro come on man
 
kormatoes
Old
#18  
kormatoes's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3881
Posts: 4,718
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: newcastle upon tyne ne5

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealBluur View Post
Wait so change it to true?? Cos in the original framework file for .562, when i decompile, it is also false.
What's happened then have you compiled correctly is it given you crt animation


Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app
 
K4L
Old
#19  
K4L's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 68
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Stockholm
If anyone could upload or send me the STOCK .562 framework-apk, I'll try to get the CRT stuff working.
 
Bozek
Old
#20  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 82
Join Date: Mar 2012
Do you need framework-res.apk?

Here it is:
https://www.box.com/shared/45fd9911eab56ecdce8c

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes