Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 39,365 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2) | Task650 (6.24.13) AT&T

Tip us?

thehavock18
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Has nothing to do with the theme bro. Changing the color of the background wouldn't create a market issue. Something else is going on.
Nah it really is something with the theme. Bone stock works fine apply theme nothing. Only difference is theme. Not sure why but all inverted play store error out. I read in another thread how they do some sort of check on the play site now and it causes problems

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

sjwaste
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Yeah totally. Good luck bro. Hopefully you'll get it working soon.
Meant to ask you, do you keep a fork of the source for this, or are you merging your changes to the AOKP github, and packaging your changes + the CM9 i777 kernel for these?

eortizr
Old
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrambo View Post
im 100% sure it works though. My girlfriend has an iphone 4 and she can receive and send emojis... I can see hers too
she is probably using the emoji app where you copy the emoji and then paste it into the sms app, but it does not work using the emoji keyboard that 90% of iPhone users use.

In3rDm0RetHeNu
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Someones sending me a pic and I can't see it. Is MMS working?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

Scrambo
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by In3rDm0RetHeNu View Post
Someones sending me a pic and I can't see it. Is MMS working?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
for my phone, i have to have a data connection for me to actually see the picure when its sent. as long as you turn it on and hit download, you should be alright

I also have a question for the users of Tasks ROM... How are your data speeds? i kinda feel like mine are a bit slow, so i just wanted to find out how fast my hs-whatever-a is compared to other peoples and if i can fix it or something. The top is Data speeds, bottom is Wifi speeds

If I've helped you in any way, shape, or form: Tickle My Thanks Button!
The Following User Says Thank You to Scrambo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Duffman14
Old
Thanks Meter 311
Quote:
for my phone, i have to have a data connection for me to actually see the picure when its sent. as long as you turn it on and hit download, you should be alright

I also have a question for the users of Tasks ROM... How are your data speeds? i kinda feel like mine are a bit slow, so i just wanted to find out how fast my hs-whatever-a is compared to other peoples and if i can fix it or something. The top is Data speeds, bottom is Wifi speeds

Data speeds are seriously network dependant and therefore geographically variable.

Looking over your shoulder...
If you don't have Dropbox, get it NOW

igolfchip
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Slow DL speeds

getting good UL speeds (1.4M), but my download speeds dropped from 6-7Mb from rooted stock to 1.6Mb with AOKP. Anyone else having this problem? Suggestions to fix?

Currently have UCKH7 installed

Thanks,
C

alacrify
Old
Thanks Meter 1945
Quote:

First, don't use the speedtest app - notoriously unreliable. use http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest - much better.

Second, you need to try the available modems and see which one works best for you. I'm getting good results from LD3, but before that I had to use KJ2, which doesn't work well for people in other areas of the country.
SGSIV i337
SGSIII i747
SGSII i777
Xoom 10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to alacrify For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gutterball
Old
Thanks Meter 186

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacura View Post
I'm having problems with a battery pull several times a day. Any info will help a lot.

I'm also wondering is there a way to sync Facebook profile pictures to my contacts?
Well I have one piece of advice. A battery pull isn't necessary for this phone. All you have to do is (hold power button + volume up and down for a few seconds) and that will reboot the phone even when its frozen and completely unresponsive. Works every time for me!

nismax
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacura View Post
I'm having problems with a battery pull several times a day. Any info will help a lot.

I'm also wondering is there a way to sync Facebook profile pictures to my contacts?

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Tags
and are phone is, aokp, at&t i-777, awesome, curing blindness, illiterate noobs, mr. rogers, open source, random banter, rated pg, read the faq, rom, search or gtfo, task is awesome, taskbros, taskonians, this rom tastes like victory, we're #1!, west coast beauty, you're welcome for the rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe