Post Reply

[ROM][2.3.6] AEON v1.4SL STABILITY AT ITS FINEST

22nd April 2012, 09:25 PM   |  #1041  
LuRock's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 767
 
1,709 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt352

[ATTACH]

Here ya go

Edit: Colors are more vivid than these converted screenshots show.

Thanks.. nice neon.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to LuRock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #1042  
nimaim's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
810 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
I've been reading around the Infuse forums (I'm actually an Epic user on Sprint), but I think this is the best ROM to flash for "stock like" experience with all the lag / battery mods included as well as bloatware removed. Any screenshots of this to show it is still stock themed? Also, how is the battery life on this? This is most important criteria for my friend.
22nd April 2012, 10:59 PM   |  #1043  
LuRock's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 767
 
1,709 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimaim

I've been reading around the Infuse forums (I'm actually an Epic user on Sprint), but I think this is the best ROM to flash for "stock like" experience with all the lag / battery mods included as well as bloatware removed. Any screenshots of this to show it is still stock themed? Also, how is the battery life on this? This is most important criteria for my friend.

Battery will last all day with moderate use. Overall? my daily driver!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131695002.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1019505   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131711732.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1019506   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131722330.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1019507   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131770701.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1019509  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuRock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #1044  
Judge Joseph Dredd's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 25,646
 
101010
15,177 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimaim

I've been reading around the Infuse forums (I'm actually an Epic user on Sprint), but I think this is the best ROM to flash for "stock like" experience with all the lag / battery mods included as well as bloatware removed. Any screenshots of this to show it is still stock themed? Also, how is the battery life on this? This is most important criteria for my friend.



My special take on it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:26 AM   |  #1045  
jdt352's Avatar
Senior Member
California
Thanks Meter: 349
 
231 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Took my phone off charge at 11:10 am this morning. 4:22 this afternoon just looked and battery is still at 94%. Moderate to light use, but it will obviously go all day with no problems. AEON 1.3.1 'lightly themed' and slightly tweaked 'stockish' rom.
I like it. I like it a lot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdt352 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 12:48 AM   |  #1046  
oldbbman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin Texas
Thanks Meter: 2,416
 
1,611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt352

AEON 1.3.1 'lightly themed' and slightly tweaked 'stockish' rom.
I like it. I like it a lot.

+1
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldbbman For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 01:30 AM   |  #1047  
tlingit1956's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Petersburg, Alaska
Thanks Meter: 166
 
180 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Permissions
A little off subject but with Aeon 1.3.1, actually 1.3, I noticed some new apps like Minus and Palringo App. I checked permissions on them and the apps are loaded with questionable permissions that apply though out my smartphone. I download DroidWall firewall to stop app permission to access my phone but there are two options in dreadwall that I am not sure of in my head to allow (Whitelist or blacklist or even both at same time).

Question: Do I just apply the whitelist apps I want to allow to access internet in wifi and 3G or let all the left over in gray to stay grey. Or do I have to click on blacklist also and blacklist the rest of the apps to complete the process?

What I understand from one article I read is dreadwall firewall apps only work if you do one or the other. For example if I whitelist what I want then all others not listed in whitelist will not have permissions to access the internet unless I put on whitlelist. :) So either blacklist only or whitlist only, is that correct?

Sorry, so long of question on this matter
Last edited by tlingit1956; 23rd April 2012 at 01:39 AM.
23rd April 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #1048  
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 30
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
can i flash 1.3.1 over 1.1? will i have to restore all apps again?
23rd April 2012, 07:31 AM   |  #1049  
cmoRe-_-'s Avatar
Member
Beloit, WI
Thanks Meter: 117
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Sent you a message bigfau

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 11:12 AM   |  #1050  
bigfau's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Zanesville, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 10,794
 
5,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlingit1956

A little off subject but with Aeon 1.3.1, actually 1.3, I noticed some new apps like Minus and Palringo App. I checked permissions on them and the apps are loaded with questionable permissions that apply though out my smartphone. I download DroidWall firewall to stop app permission to access my phone but there are two options in dreadwall that I am not sure of in my head to allow (Whitelist or blacklist or even both at same time).

Question: Do I just apply the whitelist apps I want to allow to access internet in wifi and 3G or let all the left over in gray to stay grey. Or do I have to click on blacklist also and blacklist the rest of the apps to complete the process?

What I understand from one article I read is dreadwall firewall apps only work if you do one or the other. For example if I whitelist what I want then all others not listed in whitelist will not have permissions to access the internet unless I put on whitlelist. :) So either blacklist only or whitlist only, is that correct?

Sorry, so long of question on this matter

I have no idea buddy. I have never used a firewall app
.Idk. Sorry.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0v4k

can i flash 1.3.1 over 1.1? will i have to restore all apps again?


You might be able to, but I wouldnt recommend it. You will need a clean install. The 3 wipes, fix permissions and then flash 1.3.1.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoRe-_-

Sent you a message bigfau

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA

Got it. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Infuse 4G Android Development by ThreadRank