Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,856 Members 46,323 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][2.3.6] AEON v1.4SL STABILITY AT ITS FINEST

Tip us?

LuRock
Old
Thanks Meter 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt352 View Post
[ATTACH]

Here ya go

Edit: Colors are more vivid than these converted screenshots show.
Thanks.. nice neon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA
Previously known as DJ Lu
The Following User Says Thank You to LuRock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nimaim
Old
Thanks Meter 143
I've been reading around the Infuse forums (I'm actually an Epic user on Sprint), but I think this is the best ROM to flash for "stock like" experience with all the lag / battery mods included as well as bloatware removed. Any screenshots of this to show it is still stock themed? Also, how is the battery life on this? This is most important criteria for my friend.

LuRock
Old
Thanks Meter 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimaim View Post
I've been reading around the Infuse forums (I'm actually an Epic user on Sprint), but I think this is the best ROM to flash for "stock like" experience with all the lag / battery mods included as well as bloatware removed. Any screenshots of this to show it is still stock themed? Also, how is the battery life on this? This is most important criteria for my friend.
Battery will last all day with moderate use. Overall? my daily driver!!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131695002.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	1019505   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131711732.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1019506   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131722330.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1019507   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1335131770701.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1019509  
Previously known as DJ Lu
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuRock For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24299
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimaim View Post

My special take on it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdt352
Old
Thanks Meter 349
Took my phone off charge at 11:10 am this morning. 4:22 this afternoon just looked and battery is still at 94%. Moderate to light use, but it will obviously go all day with no problems. AEON 1.3.1 'lightly themed' and slightly tweaked 'stockish' rom.
I like it. I like it a lot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jdt352 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

oldbbman
Old
Thanks Meter 2365
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt352 View Post
AEON 1.3.1 'lightly themed' and slightly tweaked 'stockish' rom.
I like it. I like it a lot.
+1
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium
Nexus 5.....upndwn4par/Graviton N5 v2.7
Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217A......cstayton/ V1.0.0 Beta

XDA IS a place to come to learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones....zelendel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldbbman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tlingit1956
Old
(Last edited by tlingit1956; 23rd April 2012 at 01:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 166
Default Permissions

A little off subject but with Aeon 1.3.1, actually 1.3, I noticed some new apps like Minus and Palringo App. I checked permissions on them and the apps are loaded with questionable permissions that apply though out my smartphone. I download DroidWall firewall to stop app permission to access my phone but there are two options in dreadwall that I am not sure of in my head to allow (Whitelist or blacklist or even both at same time).

Question: Do I just apply the whitelist apps I want to allow to access internet in wifi and 3G or let all the left over in gray to stay grey. Or do I have to click on blacklist also and blacklist the rest of the apps to complete the process?

What I understand from one article I read is dreadwall firewall apps only work if you do one or the other. For example if I whitelist what I want then all others not listed in whitelist will not have permissions to access the internet unless I put on whitlelist. :) So either blacklist only or whitlist only, is that correct?

Sorry, so long of question on this matter

sl0v4k
Old
Thanks Meter 30
can i flash 1.3.1 over 1.1? will i have to restore all apps again?

cmoRe-_-
Old
Thanks Meter 117
Sent you a message bigfau

bigfau
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 10769

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlingit1956 View Post
A little off subject but with Aeon 1.3.1, actually 1.3, I noticed some new apps like Minus and Palringo App. I checked permissions on them and the apps are loaded with questionable permissions that apply though out my smartphone. I download DroidWall firewall to stop app permission to access my phone but there are two options in dreadwall that I am not sure of in my head to allow (Whitelist or blacklist or even both at same time).

Question: Do I just apply the whitelist apps I want to allow to access internet in wifi and 3G or let all the left over in gray to stay grey. Or do I have to click on blacklist also and blacklist the rest of the apps to complete the process?

What I understand from one article I read is dreadwall firewall apps only work if you do one or the other. For example if I whitelist what I want then all others not listed in whitelist will not have permissions to access the internet unless I put on whitlelist. :) So either blacklist only or whitlist only, is that correct?

Sorry, so long of question on this matter
I have no idea buddy. I have never used a firewall app
.Idk. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0v4k View Post
can i flash 1.3.1 over 1.1? will i have to restore all apps again?

You might be able to, but I wouldnt recommend it. You will need a clean install. The 3 wipes, fix permissions and then flash 1.3.1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoRe-_- View Post
Sent you a message bigfau

Got it. :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]