Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] going back to gb ruu

OP snowman122

23rd April 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 37

235 posts
More
ive searched the threads and i cant seem to find the answer to my problem i flashed a radio th gingerbread one on my gingerbread rom but im on the 2.21 hboot or something like that and my data is gone ive tried flashing all of the other radios and nothing.
i am s-off but did not use jupo's custom hboot do i have to flash his hboot if i want to go down to gingerbread ruu or can i just flash it through the 2.21 hboot i am not eng s-off or dont have the eng hboot dont know why my phone didnt get it but i am s-off!
23rd April 2012, 01:06 AM   |  #2  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 3,119

3,070 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman122

ive searched the threads and i cant seem to find the answer to my problem i flashed a radio th gingerbread one on my gingerbread rom but im on the 2.21 hboot or something like that and my data is gone ive tried flashing all of the other radios and nothing.
i am s-off but did not use jupo's custom hboot do i have to flash his hboot if i want to go down to gingerbread ruu or can i just flash it through the 2.21 hboot i am not eng s-off or dont have the eng hboot dont know why my phone didnt get it but i am s-off!

Just run the RUU of whatever firmware you want to be on. That should fix it
23rd April 2012, 01:48 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag houston

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by con247

Just run the RUU of whatever firmware you want to be on. That should fix it

yes ive tried i have the exe version of the latest gb ruu but i want the one you can flash through hboot but all the links in any thread were all multiupload and i tried googling it and no luck all i really want is the latest gb ruu the ics leak upgrade has given me problems since day one!
23rd April 2012, 02:02 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 381

1,667 posts
Quote:

yes ive tried i have the exe version of the latest gb ruu but i want the one you can flash through hboot but all the links in any thread were all multiupload and i tried googling it and no luck all i really want is the latest gb ruu the ics leak upgrade has given me problems since day one!

what exactly is wrong with the exe version ? I just ran it and it worked perfectly. I was S-off , on leaked ICS RUU .
23rd April 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #5  
Flag Lino Lakes
Thanks Meter: 2

37 posts
More
Can someone provide the link to the gb ruu
Last edited by BeringBullet; 23rd April 2012 at 02:14 AM.
23rd April 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag houston

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh68

what exactly is wrong with the exe version ? I just ran it and it worked perfectly. I was S-off , on leaked ICS RUU .

nevermind i ran it again and it went through! now im just stuck where it shows a phone with arrows dont know what to now!!
23rd April 2012, 03:08 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 381

1,667 posts
Quote:

nevermind i ran it again and it went through! now im just stuck where it shows a phone with arrows dont know what to now!!

It should have finished and rebooted into the stock Rom

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
23rd April 2012, 05:50 AM   |  #8  
Flag North ID
Thanks Meter: 84

301 posts
More
Eh i don't have the latest one in my dropbox but i have the older GB one and you could then OTA to the lastest ...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53731771/RUU...502_signed.exe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoryHe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 06:00 AM   |  #9  
Flag central ohio
Thanks Meter: 115

517 posts
More
Do you have to relock to flash a ruu if your soff?
23rd April 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Flag houston

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoryHe

Eh i don't have the latest one in my dropbox but i have the older GB one and you could then OTA to the lastest ...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53731771/RUU...502_signed.exe

Thanks used yours and it went through fast with no problems thanks man and no I didn't lock my bootloader again but it will lock when you flash the ruu

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread