FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Theme][CM9][AOKP] Tangerine Dream Beta 2/Milestone 5.2

305 posts
Thanks Meter: 266
 
By gooch1025, Senior Member on 2nd April 2012, 06:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd April 2012, 06:54 AM |#71  
Senior Member
Oklahoma
Thanks Meter: 250
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklichny

I'd love to see this on aokp b33... =D

Really liking this, very different... =D

+1 to that. If there is any way someone would like to teach me what to edit in framework, id give a go at porting all the cm9 themes to aokp.
 
 
22nd April 2012, 05:30 PM |#72  
beltsnspoons's Avatar
Senior Member
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_nu

+1 to that. If there is any way someone would like to teach me what to edit in framework, id give a go at porting all the cm9 themes to aokp.



Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

The OP was keeping up on updating this, I'm guessing school or something is occupying the majority of his time. Can't complain about that, life comes first. I updated to aokp build 32 without checking to see if he has updated his themes. I just assumed cuz we've been so spoiled in the past. I'm sure he'll update when he has time, gooch is a cool and helpful guy.
23rd April 2012, 02:29 AM |#73  
justen7723's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag toledo
Thanks Meter: 2,027
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

The OP was keeping up on updating this, I'm guessing school or something is occupying the majority of his time. Can't complain about that, life comes first. I updated to aokp build 32 without checking to see if he has updated his themes. I just assumed cuz we've been so spoiled in the past. I'm sure he'll update when he has time, gooch is a cool and helpful guy.

Agreed, gooch has been very busy helping us all with his great theme work, I've also been awaiting the update for b33 but I wouldn't b surprised if he was just taking a small break for a minute. As much as I'm sure he enjoys what he does, I'm sure it can time consuming and sometimes just tiring.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 03:53 AM |#74  
gooch1025's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks guys. I have been very busy lately and I just got back from the coast with my girlfriend. I'll try to have all the themes updated for build 33 later tonight.

Sent from my Tangerine Dream Epic 4G using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooch1025 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:04 AM |#75  
darklichny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,561
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch1025

Thanks guys. I have been very busy lately and I just got back from the coast with my girlfriend. I'll try to have all the themes updated for build 33 later tonight.

Sent from my Tangerine Dream Epic 4G using xda premium

awesome man, thanks in advance...

Love the theme...
23rd April 2012, 03:54 PM |#76  
gooch1025's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 266
 
Donate to Me
More
Updated for AOKP Build 33 and:
  • Turned notifications black in the Status Bar
  • Renamed Vending.apk to Phonesky.apk to get Google Play working
24th April 2012, 01:35 AM |#77  
djjroc007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 325
 
More
Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
Last edited by djjroc007; 24th April 2012 at 04:41 AM.
25th April 2012, 10:11 PM |#78  
Nashdogg's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 1,337
 
Donate to Me
More
Love this orange theme gooch. Its different and unique. Just got it all set up for b33 and I see that b34 is out now Wish I knew how to theme cm9/ aokp. You do some fine work

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
26th April 2012, 07:56 PM |#79  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
i have a theme i'm using that combines this theme with a red one that was updated for b34. works flawlessly on 34. only thing different is that the notification widgets are redder than they should be. with gooch man's permission and if anyone wants, i can share a link..
The Following User Says Thank You to FrankyFiggz27 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2012, 10:42 PM |#80  
CASHVILLEBOS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankyFiggz27

i have a theme i'm using that combines this theme with a red one that was updated for b34. works flawlessly on 34. only thing different is that the notification widgets are redder than they should be. with gooch man's permission and if anyone wants, i can share a link..

I wouldn mind trying that out my good sir....link please?

*Whats a phone thats not rooted?*
27th April 2012, 12:23 AM |#81  
KennyG123's Avatar
RC-RT & Moderator Committees / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 31,719
 
Donate to Me
More
Gooch, check your PM.

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes