Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

OP android_master

22nd April 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #661  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 109

534 posts
More
Sadly my device has gone crazy and has started giving me restarts and freezes...going to a service centre tomorrow for DOA.

(Tried all types of resets )
23rd April 2012, 01:51 AM   |  #662  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Post 1.28
Has the 1.28 update released in India? If yes, is it OTA or i have to get it through other means?
23rd April 2012, 03:29 AM   |  #663  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 7

54 posts
More
I use my phone with great care but I could still get the screen scratched somehow. Guess it would be a good thing to get a screen guard on it.
23rd April 2012, 06:26 AM   |  #664  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai Indians
Thanks Meter: 251

1,070 posts
Donate to Me
More
Samsung Galaxy SIII, its coming

23rd April 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #665  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 25

200 posts
More
Hi Indians,..I desperately need the inbuilt songs (I accidentally delete the internal memory and all gone)...can you please upload the songs that came with stock HTC One X...Thanks in advance.
23rd April 2012, 06:55 AM   |  #666  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,550

2,842 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srius

Has the 1.28 update released in India? If yes, is it OTA or i have to get it through other means?

Not yet, I hope it will only be released as a RUU, which may take atleast 10-15 days to out.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 07:12 AM   |  #667  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 36

215 posts
More
do any of you guys have the email of any htc higher ups in India. the service center has given the DOA certificate but my dealer (sangeetha "GAWD DAMN IT" mobiles) isnt cooperating. The service center is saying, contact HTC and they will arrange a replacement whereas the HTC CC is saying contact service center, they will give you the replacement. Now I am stuck...what to do guys?
23rd April 2012, 07:18 AM   |  #668  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 13

157 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devvfata1ity

do any of you guys have the email of any htc higher ups in India. the service center has given the DOA certificate but my dealer (sangeetha "GAWD DAMN IT" mobiles) isnt cooperating. The service center is saying, contact HTC and they will arrange a replacement whereas the HTC CC is saying contact service center, they will give you the replacement. Now I am stuck...what to do guys?

It is the responsibility of Sangeetha to give you the replacement. You can call HTC CC +1800 266 3566 and tell them of your predicament. I was told by a CC agent that they have a policy of getting replacement via HTC service center if your retailer does not honor the DOA (and this might take upto 7 days).
23rd April 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #669  
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 36

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ametarasu

It is the responsibility of Sangeetha to give you the replacement. You can call HTC CC +1800 266 3566 and tell them of your predicament. I was told by a CC agent that they have a policy of getting replacement via HTC service center if your retailer does not honor the DOA (and this might take upto 7 days).

I was also told the same thing by the HTC CC. However they are now trying to put the responsibility on the service center. One thing is for sure, if HTC is unable to give me a brand new box packed One X as a replacement I am going to file a case in the consumer court against both HTC & Sangeetha mobiles.
23rd April 2012, 08:29 AM   |  #670  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi, I'm from India. I purchased my One X on the day of it's release in India. It went really good for the first few days (been 16 days since I purchased). Then, I started noticing the occasional screen glitch (random color strikes on screen). I didn't know what to do. Then came the "Loading.."screen trouble- Once I access an app/game and I come out of it, I get a 5sec "Loading..." screen after which only does my home screen loads. Now this has been troubling me several times! I get this msg around every time I access an app/game (in fact I have only twenty app/games installed). The phone also suffers from over-heating. I'm in India, and me being from the Southern part which is known for it's high levels of temperature (36 deg C min) whenever I use the phone outdoors along with the hot weather my phone turns really HOT! Now please help me out with these issues. Forgive me if my English was bad, coz English is my 3rd lang. Thanks.
P.S: I bought it at Sangeetha Mobiles, Chennai.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
april, htc, india, one x, sense, siii vs hox means advantages over disadvantages
Previous Thread Next Thread