5,596,128 Members 33,533 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Off-Topic] the end of an era please lock immediately

Tip us?
 
thelowend
Old
#1121  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 2,149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The cold part of Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stx2 View Post
.

Here's my 2 kitteh cats.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I love the chunky one!

I want a pet dog or cat but my house is kinda small and my family is allergic to dogs and cats

But one day the dream will come true!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
trafalger888
Old
#1122  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 971
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
I love the chunky one!

I want a pet dog or cat but my house is kinda small and my family is allergic to dogs and cats

But one day the dream will come true!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
I have 2 pits

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium


Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci velit
If I have helped you please hit the thanks button
 
1stx2
Old
(Last edited by 1stx2; 23rd April 2012 at 02:11 AM.)
#1123  
1stx2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 375
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
I love the chunky one!

I want a pet dog or cat but my house is kinda small and my family is allergic to dogs and cats

But one day the dream will come true!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks! I love em' more than some of my family members


Holy ****, i got to get one


Race In Paradise PW & RR

when life gets you down just crank up the music and have another beer..and if things doesn't get better.. well at least you had a beer
-from a guy on youtube


Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtommy306 View Post
Poor guy has no business modding a phone if he doesn't know that unlocked nexus is the KING of development!
 
trafalger888
Old
#1124  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 971
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stx2 View Post
Thanks! I love em' more than some of my family members


Holy ****, i got to get one


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GAbg...woptions=false
I don't have an m3 bit if I did I would surely need one too

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium


Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci velit
If I have helped you please hit the thanks button
 
trafalger888
Old
#1125  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 971
Join Date: Aug 2010
Installing fedora 16 as we speak...this should be fun

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium


Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci velit
If I have helped you please hit the thanks button
 
thelowend
Old
#1126  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 2,149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The cold part of Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888 View Post
Installing fedora 16 as we speak...this should be fun

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Is that a fancy new hat-like phone case lol

No really what is fedora?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
trafalger888
Old
#1127  
trafalger888's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 224
Posts: 971
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowend View Post
Is that a fancy new hat-like phone case lol

No really what is fedora?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
Linux...a flavor of...I was talking to Moon about linux a while back and he had suggested it because we were talking about when Red Hat was free which was a long time ago...or maybe it just seems that way lol...but anyways there is also a beta out 17...and as much as I like betas I just figured I would go with the stable one for now...but liking what I see.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium


Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet consectetur adipisci velit
If I have helped you please hit the thanks button
 
thelowend
Old
#1128  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 2,149
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The cold part of Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by trafalger888 View Post
Linux...a flavor of...I was talking to Moon about linux a while back and he had suggested it because we were talking about when Red Hat was free which was a long time ago...or maybe it just seems that way lol...but anyways there is also a beta out 17...and as much as I like betas I just figured I would go with the stable one for now...but liking what I see.

Sent from my DROID X2 using xda premium
Ah I've been slowly installing Mint 12 but I keep running into roadblocks. It takes WAY too long to reformat a 1 tb hard drive.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
paxChristos
Old
(Last edited by paxChristos; 23rd April 2012 at 03:44 AM.)
#1129  
paxChristos's Avatar
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1430
Posts: 2,036
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Milwaukee

 
DONATE TO ME
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi as your new mod.
Also:
Real men us Arch Linux (well, real, real men use gentoo, but I don't have the chest hair for that one :P)
Unless you're building android, then you can use ubuntu :P

Pax
Tips:
*Logcat or it never happened. *Search before posting *Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> switch "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50. *Reporting Posts

Looks like I won't be doing anything android for a long time

Thanks for the lul'z

Pax
 
1stx2
Old
#1130  
1stx2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 94
Posts: 375
Join Date: Jun 2011
Welcome pax.
Race In Paradise PW & RR

when life gets you down just crank up the music and have another beer..and if things doesn't get better.. well at least you had a beer
-from a guy on youtube


Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtommy306 View Post
Poor guy has no business modding a phone if he doesn't know that unlocked nexus is the KING of development!

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes