MAGLDR 1.13, USB flasher and activesync: not working
I have the following hardware/software:
HTC HD2 with Nexus HD Gingerbread (something like that, flashed latest version some month ago), Norwegian phone
Two PCs with windows 7, 64 bit
Windows mobile device center 6.1
Yesterday I decided I wanted to check if it was possible to have both my Android build (which I like a lot, thank you tytung!) and windows mobile 6.5, stock rom. Don't go into detail on whether this "dual boot" works or not, my problem is solely with flashing..
As far as I've come to understand I should be able to establish an activesync connection to my computer, then run the normal executable from HTC containing the stock ROM. The problem is, I'm unable to estabish an activesync connection.
1. I boot into magldr menu by holding down the power button for a sufficient amount of time
*** Menu shown ***
2. Select USB flasher, plug in USB
*** Says "Waiting for USB connection...", then, after some seconds, appends "USB" to the end of the line ***
3. Try to start Windows Mobile Device Center
*** "No connection" shown. ***
4. Entered sync center, tried "establish new sync partnership"
*** Phone is not shown in list over available sync partners ***
5. Been trying to reinstall drivers by navigating into device manager.
*** Computer reinstalls driver on repeat on step 2, but no different behavior ***
6. Tried to use command prompt, enter device manager with hidden items visible
*** did not help (no invisible drivers found) ***
7. Tried to boot into bootloader with USB connection by holding <vol down> for a sufficient amount of time on boot
*** Same behavior, but detects different hardware (qualcomm CDMA blablabla..) ***
8. Changed USB cables
*** Same behavior ***
My last "common factor" in my setup is my two 64 bit identical OSs, maybe it's a problem here but..
Hope you can help, also help us Norwegians hold hands if you got the time:
(Press "Klikk her for å styrke lenken")