Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,414 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request - Water live pond with leaves

Tip us?
 
scottspa74
Old
#11  
scottspa74's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2778
Posts: 8,368
Join Date: Apr 2009
Or do it with root explorer and set permissions to rw-r-r.

Also, that file browser looks NICE Xplore. I'll have to check the market for it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Evo LTE=$XXX.XX ~ XDADevs = PRICELESS
------
Evo LTE. AKA "the beast" . Thanks regaw_lienad, you're a genius.
ROM: AOKP
Kernel: komodo v7
Hboot: lazy panda S-off 1.12.222

Evo 4G HW002
Rom: Deck GB
Kernel: SZ 0.savaged zen21
Recovery: AmonRa 1.80

- thanks whitslack & fastRX8 & Netarchy & Toast, of course. - my Evo: the house that toast built (& many other XDAers)- thank you all
 
silver03wrx
Old
#12  
silver03wrx's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2688
Posts: 3,314
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: westminster maryland

 
DONATE TO ME
Yeah its awesome. I have it included in my rom. U can open apps as zips and copy files in and out of them with out decompileing Same deal with rom zips
 
M0D1441
Old
#13  
M0D1441's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2261
Posts: 1,365
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ATX

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver03wrx View Post
Yeah its awesome. I have it included in my rom. U can open apps as zips and copy files in and out of them with out decompileing Same deal with rom zips
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.

Google+ | ro.product.device == hammerhead && flo | My work:

skyrocket - NexusMod (7 / 9 / 9.1 / 10)
d2att - NexusMod (10)
flo - GNK


The Following User Says Thank You to M0D1441 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
armyveterangunner29
Old
#14  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1388
Posts: 977
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441 View Post
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.
Damn....I pulled from embryo and alien and thought they had that particular lwp...and was let down. Didn't think of pulling yours. Thanks a bunch dude. Of all that crap I went through lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium
 
shanshicn
Old
#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441 View Post
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.
could anybody put the two apks online? will they work for any ics? thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to shanshicn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
badrsj
Old
#16  
badrsj's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 361
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Very Encouraged by the responses, but want User Apks

Dear Fellow XDA users and specially developers, I am very encouraged there is so much liking and demand for this particular wallpaper, i wish however, there was a way these APK's could be installed as User apps - cause that would really free this wonderful wallpaper from any constraints.

Short of this - there will be need for putting this in ROMS and installing via root and such - which may not be convenient for people of all skill levels.
The Following User Says Thank You to badrsj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
kbxdauser2011
Old
#17  
kbxdauser2011's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 86
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj View Post
Dear Fellow XDA users and specially developers, I am very encouraged there is so much liking and demand for this particular wallpaper, i wish however, there was a way these APK's could be installed as User apps - cause that would really free this wonderful wallpaper from any constraints.

Short of this - there will be need for putting this in ROMS and installing via root and such - which may not be convenient for people of all skill levels.
+1,....am very much looking for this Water LWP as a user app .apk !
 
shaggyskunk
Old
#18  
shaggyskunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4793
Posts: 7,059
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: IDK
Check out Alive Video Wallpaper on the Store! Really nice & it stops running in the background while another app is open!

Sent from, The Eclectic Chair.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes