Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,414 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request - Water live pond with leaves

Tip us?

scottspa74
Old
Thanks Meter 2778
Or do it with root explorer and set permissions to rw-r-r.

Also, that file browser looks NICE Xplore. I'll have to check the market for it.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Evo LTE=$XXX.XX ~ XDADevs = PRICELESS
------
Evo LTE. AKA "the beast" . Thanks regaw_lienad, you're a genius.
ROM: AOKP
Kernel: komodo v7
Hboot: lazy panda S-off 1.12.222

Evo 4G HW002
Rom: Deck GB
Kernel: SZ 0.savaged zen21
Recovery: AmonRa 1.80

- thanks whitslack & fastRX8 & Netarchy & Toast, of course. - my Evo: the house that toast built (& many other XDAers)- thank you all

silver03wrx
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2688

DONATE TO ME
Yeah its awesome. I have it included in my rom. U can open apps as zips and copy files in and out of them with out decompileing Same deal with rom zips

M0D1441
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2261

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver03wrx View Post
Yeah its awesome. I have it included in my rom. U can open apps as zips and copy files in and out of them with out decompileing Same deal with rom zips
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.

Google+ | ro.product.device == hammerhead && flo | My work:

skyrocket - NexusMod (7 / 9 / 9.1 / 10)
d2att - NexusMod (10)
flo - GNK

The Following User Says Thank You to M0D1441 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

armyveterangunner29
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1388
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441 View Post
If you really want to you can pull the livewallpapers.apk and lwppicker.apk from my rom and push those to system/app, i have that wallpaper along with a few other AOSP ICS ones.
Damn....I pulled from embryo and alien and thought they had that particular lwp...and was let down. Didn't think of pulling yours. Thanks a bunch dude. Of all that crap I went through lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

shanshicn
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0D1441 View Post
could anybody put the two apks online? will they work for any ics? thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to shanshicn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

badrsj
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default Very Encouraged by the responses, but want User Apks

Dear Fellow XDA users and specially developers, I am very encouraged there is so much liking and demand for this particular wallpaper, i wish however, there was a way these APK's could be installed as User apps - cause that would really free this wonderful wallpaper from any constraints.

Short of this - there will be need for putting this in ROMS and installing via root and such - which may not be convenient for people of all skill levels.
The Following User Says Thank You to badrsj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kbxdauser2011
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj View Post
Dear Fellow XDA users and specially developers, I am very encouraged there is so much liking and demand for this particular wallpaper, i wish however, there was a way these APK's could be installed as User apps - cause that would really free this wonderful wallpaper from any constraints.

Short of this - there will be need for putting this in ROMS and installing via root and such - which may not be convenient for people of all skill levels.
+1,....am very much looking for this Water LWP as a user app .apk !

shaggyskunk
Old
Thanks Meter 4793
Check out Alive Video Wallpaper on the Store! Really nice & it stops running in the background while another app is open!

Sent from, The Eclectic Chair.