This is the best rom I've ever been on! It's smooth and beautiful. Although I am going to list the problems that I've come across (and i know that a lot of these have been talked about already or are needed from the unreleased ICS kernel source from htc) and i hope that this rom will be flawless and perfect soon!
1. Screen dims very often, when not on automatic brightness (usually after a pop-up box or transitioning from the task manager), I've also noticed that the notification bar stays the same brightness and doesn't dim
2. When using the task manager, the app that i would currently be on has its screenshot blocking all of the other apps in the task manager
3. Data arrows dont work (I know that has defiantly been talked about)
4. Battery life drains almost by the second
5. The top of the notification bar (when pulled down) isnt sized right where the settings icon is and where the custom wording is (on the top left) (I also noticed that it only seems to happen when you customize the wording (on the top left part))
6. There are some foreclosures from apps that are part of the system (im pretty sure theyre only htc background/system apps) one example is HTCdm
7. (This is recent) I live in a 4G area and it keeps putting me on 3G
8. The internet will foreclose at some points (usually when im using the internet heavy)
9. Beats enhancement doesnt work
10. The vibration seems to be messed up because a lot of times my phone doesnt vibrate when I get messages and the 4 keys at the bottom are very soft vibrations when you tap on them (I have all of the vibrating options checked)
11. When turned to landscape, it doesn't actually turn unless u press one of the 4 keys at the bottom, like the menu key
This is more of a question, but I was wondering if animations will ever be usable, or if that is going to have to be a permanent thing
If I shouldnt be posting this here, then ill post it anywhere necessary. And I do know that no rom is ever going to be flat out perfect and that some of the bugs i talked about were only minor, I just don't know or not if theyre easy fixes. I also thank Newt greatly for this rom, it is amazing! And i really look forward to this next update!